Christmas twice over!

Thread: Christmas twice over!

Blog Entries

Christmas twice over!

Thats right .. Next monday is Christmas for me. Two very big things are happening that i'm completely thrilled about. The first will be finally getting my Aerostar for XP11. It's a PA-601 so it's a full on Piper and has none of the otiginal parts and design to it that the PA-60 had, but i've been wanting an Aerostar for years, and will finally have it.
    https://store.x-plane.org/Aerostar-601P_p_837.html

The second big thing is that I order the case for my new computer build. It'll be based around a Thermaltake Core X-9, an Asus Mobo, 1000 watt Power supply and finally in February, a Ryzen 7-2800 CPU. I'll also be upgrading half my ram so it will all be running at 3200 Mhz. I should be able to run X-plane, make videos do almost anything i can think of.. Yup. It's christmas.. I cant wait

Merry Xmas, Pam and happy Festavus for the restofus
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Woo hoo, get out the Festivus pole !
    Great news.
    Sue

Once I am debt free next year, I'mma upgrade the living daylights out of my rig.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Once I am debt free next year, I'mma upgrade the living daylights out of my rig.
    Hope youll take pic's to share.. would love too see it.. If my case isnt too big ( and I worry it might be ) I'm gonna have a platform built for the top of it for a footstool..

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    Woo hoo, get out the Festivus pole !
    Great news.
    Sue
    Got the pole! What comes first, airing of greivences or feats of strength?
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Hope youll take pic's to share.. would love too see it.. If my case isnt too big ( and I worry it might be ) I'm gonna have a platform built for the top of it for a footstool..
    It won't make that much difference visually (maybe more autogen) as I'm going to concentrate on CPU and RAM. My GTX1060 (factory OC) will stay for quite a bit.
    Technically, I won't even have to upgrade my OC'ed 4670K as it still runs fine, but you may never know when you might need the boost...

Members who have read this thread: 0