FS2004 Custom Interface Pack

Thread: FS2004 Custom Interface Pack

FS2004 Custom Interface Pack

Just came across the above utility on Flightsim.com almost by accident. Sometimes the simplest things have the most dramatic effect, made me smile when I installed it.

Search for FS2004 Custom Interface Pack by Mark Daniels, filename 'fs2004interface.zip'

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib...ght&fid=202724

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Haha, yes, it was created for some fun. I initially decided I wanted to Penguin-ze my FS interface with a Pittsburgh Penguins theme for the upcoming hockey season. A friend requested Elvis so I did that. Then I thought it would be fun to have a matching theme for each of my 737 liveries. Couple of requests from others and the pack was born. Something different for the old FS9. Hope people get enjoyment out of it.

Hi Mark, I’m certainly enjoying it. Many thanks for sharing it with us. Is there the equivalent of a paint kit available for it? I fancy doing a tribute to the recently departed Monarch Airlines. I could just edit an existing image but I suspect a layered file will make it easier, Taff 😁

Hi Taff,

I just released an interface pack 2. Search at Flightsim for: fs2004interface-pack2.zip
    Regarding a paint kit/template, I may at some point. This is still a work in progress so when it's all complete. I did add a couple of Monarch Airlines in the current pack for you.

Now, what got me excited was your Kittyhawk 737 screenshot in the screenshot thread. I flew the same 737 and 50th livery years ago. Matter of fact, I went and loaded it up again in my FS after your post. I'm using the iFly now and have a Virgin 50th livery for that as well. These liveries are why the 50th livery is in the interface pack.

Couple of things if you are not aware, there is a FDE update I used for the Kittyhawk at AVSIM:

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=47929

A great panel for this aircraft is the PS Panels 737NG:

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=106129

Screenshot of my panel in FS below and a splash screen I made back in the day when i was flying it. Anyhow, just reminiscing. lol

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kittyhawk.jpg   PS-Panels.jpg  

Hi Mark,

thank you so much for this, I am downloading it as I type this reply. All your hard work and generosity is really appreciated. Thanks also for the panel suggestion (I'm currently using SkyDecks NG panel) and advising the FDE update. I will put them to good use. I am currently busy searching for, downloading and installing -700 and -800 liveries.

Best regards, Taff (aka Richard)

Quote Originally Posted by rgatkinson View Post
    (I'm currently using SkyDecks NG panel)
    Thanks for the reply on the interface at Flightsim, I'll leave the thanks here.

Oh, well, you won't need the panel if you are using SkyDecks. I started with the freeware panel I posted, then went Skydecks and finally iFly. Skydecks is a really nice panel. There are many liveries for the aircraft. I know I had a Virgin in the older red livery besides the 50th one.

Members who have read this thread: 0