Modern Air Combat

Thread: Modern Air Combat

Modern Air Combat

New from DCS

Patrick

Looks promising.

But I see no F-4 to fight against the MiG-21, only F-5E with 'Aggressor' skin. Vietnam War adepts will be disappointed...

Also the most recent era player aircraft depicted are only A-10, F-15, MiG-29, Su-25 and Su-27 derivatives (the same choice as Lock-On).

Trailer only shows Russian carrier Kusnetsov, does it mean no western countries carrier operations, like it was already the case with Lock-On?

This is an arcade style game with NO clickable VCs. If you have DCS already, this is NOT for you. It's a module that will be available to try to get new blood into the sim and eventually transition people over to the sim side.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    This is an arcade style game with NO clickable VCs. If you have DCS already, this is NOT for you. It's a module that will be available to try to get new blood into the sim and eventually transition people over to the sim side.
    I agree,this I believe is to take in The "War Thunder" crowd.

Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom88 View Post
    I agree,this I believe is to take in The "War Thunder" crowd.
    Oh, I thought it was the same idea as Flanker 2.0 and Lock-On. No clickable cockpits like the ones we are used to with MS FS series (no need with modern fighter "HOTAS" concept), but realistic enough systems and flight models to call it a real simulation.

It's basically FC3 style rebranded and repackaged.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Members who have read this thread: 0