Campaign Generator to test aircraft

Thread: Campaign Generator to test aircraft

Campaign Generator to test aircraft

Hi all, Im currently using the campaign generator to check all my aircraft before creating a custom campaign and I have a couple that have come up as "no config" in the campaign column.

Ive confirmed the aircraft concerned have a cockpit m3d, sound file, went through the loadouts and all required pylons and weapons are installed so what else can trigger that warning?

Any ideas

Thanks in advance
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxer View Post
    Hi all, Im currently using the campaign generator to check all my aircraft before creating a custom campaign and I have a couple that have come up as "no config" in the campaign column.

Ive confirmed the aircraft concerned have a cockpit m3d, sound file, went through the loadouts and all required pylons and weapons are installed so what else can trigger that warning?

Any ideas

Thanks in advance
    Hi Mixxer, I think the campaign generator is lloking at the aircraft.cfg file and checking for a match between the model name and the sim name. I always get a bit confused when looking in the .cfg, as to what exactly the difference is between the various names used. Anyway I think it is a mismatch in the naming in the .cfg file. However it really is a bit of a false positive usually, the test in the campaign generator is a bit sensitive and the aircraft works well.

Are you using the latest version, ca-gen 1-2.xls?

Hello mate, I was actually using version 1.1 which gave no indication of what was actually wrong other than something was wrong, Ive now grabbed the version that is hosted here which gives you an indication of where the problem lies, in my case it was a mismatch between the model name and the config file, all sorted now.

Cheers
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

Members who have read this thread: 0