Paint scheme request...

Thread: Paint scheme request...

Paint scheme request...

Wondering if a talented skin artist here would like to do a paint scheme for me based on Craig Richardson's Erco Ercoupe 415? It's based on a real world Canadian Ercoupe owned by Catherine Boyko with the only difference being the accent colour, the civil registration mark, and some simple nose art (just a name for the airplane in the accent color). I have Craig's paint kit, so I can forward that. I saw this aircraft on YouTube awhile back and was quite taken with the paint scheme, and I have neither the graphics software or skills to do it justice. The paint scheme I envision is metallic silver overall with a deep, metallic blue accent colour. The civilian registration would be done in the same style, albeit a bit smaller, and would read C-GRNH. As for the nose art on the port-side engine cowling, it's simply the word "Cloudhopper" done in a simple, readable, cursive script in the blue accent colour.

I've long been a fan of the Ercoupe both in FSX, FS9, and in real life. Here's a pic of Ms. Boyko's aircraft...

And here's some video of it...

Thanks for your consideration,

Neil
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 36747455493_b9259f5af2_k.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0