arrived and they will not answer.Tried
    every way to contact them but no luck.
    The store is in NSW and I am in the ACT.Not
    very far away.It took me quite a while to save
    up for this.
    Has anyone else had this problem?
    Any ideas.

Anthin....Royally hacked off.

How long has it been since you’ve ordered and how long have you waited for a response? You may want to reach out to your financial institution for a chargeback or to see if they can formally reach them.

I know Virtavia cancelled their relationship with them due to nonpayment and no communication. See their Sept 3 news item. http://www.virtavia.com

What SeanTK said!
    And you could always take a road trip for a face to face.......
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

The item was to be delivered within four working
    day.It has now been a few weeks.I tried to contact them
    after six days but no luck.A friend tried on facebook and
    left a message.No good.

I have support tickets for some other things but have given up after six months.
    I don't have a car so I can't drive there.

I know REX have cancelled their account.

This is a crime.Take someones money and not supply the goods.

Anthin.

See also http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9946:
    You may have seen rumours of trouble at The FlightSim Store.

It has been some time now that they have not paid us. Efforts to contact them over the last few months have met with no response.

It is with regret that we have to ask you not to buy our products from The FlightSim Store until further notice.

Good of you to warn us. I've never bought anything from them, but still...

Priller

The same news about problems I saw from MilViz and Dino.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Add Virtavia to the list.
    Well that is $114.00 down the drain.

Anthin.

Hello,
    did you consider the suggestion in post 2?
    Regards,
    Nick

Depending on your method of payment you really should be able to get a refund.
    Even a Bank will oblige (given the present Royal Commission results!) and certainly PayPal and and CC providers are worth a call.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by Anthin View Post
    Add Virtavia to the list.
    Well that is $114.00 down the drain.

Anthin.
    if you have used paypal you might be in luck

Ive lodged several paypal complaints with the FFS and have won, either i got my money back for FFS took action after paypal intervened

dont hold back if they arent meeting their obligation

Just had a quick look at FSS's website this morning and got a 403 Forbidden message. Facebook page still up but, of course, no information...

I am currently getting the following message:

Temporarily Unavailable

In order to provide a continually reliable service to our customers, The FlightSim Store is now in the process of making changes to our servers. This means that for a short while our website is unavailable.
    Please check back soon. We appologise for any inconvenience caused.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

I recently (21 October) got an email from REX advising that they were of the view that the FSS had closed down. They merely put in the context of this is a frequent occurrence these days. All they said was they would honour all purchases of REX products made via the FSS. I think they were being diplomatic, I think the writing was on the wall once the lost the ORBX franchise. Sad but true.

You might get your money back via the bank or whoever if you act quickly but otherwise you will join the list of unsecured creditors if it has gone bust sorry to say.

Yeah I got the email from REX too, and as mentioned in another thread there have been public announcements from many developers stating that they have had no payment or contact from FSStore, and that customers should not buy from there. Most of these developers had their products removed entirely from the website, so that meant they were no longer available for sale. Most of the products I had purchased previously were still available in my account though.

Today is the first time the website has actually been offline. I actually wrote to one developer the other day asking what would happen if the FSStore servers went totally offline and the FSStore installers could no longer validate an installation. I suppose those installers would just be useless from that point on. I have not heard back from that developer yet.

Some developers have been helpful with this situation, where others have not. It's the ones who have been helpful that will benefit in the long run.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

FYI

I have not been paid from FSS since last May either - I had tried to have my products removed but I could not get a reply.
    Users who purchased my products from FSS and need assistance can contact me directly by email on on the Facebook page.

The site is up now, I see that there has not been an e-newsletter since march, about the time these problems started happening. I wonder if the admin has had some sort of health issue and can no longer administer the site. As long as there credit card (or other payment method) stays active the site may just continue on autopilot for quite some time.

I for one only have one product I purchased through them that I still use, thankfully ORBX transferred my purchase of there products to there own system some time ago.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Pay Pal is working on getting my money back.
    I will know soon.They have given the FSS till
    today to respond.

Anthin.

FSS put all their eggs in one basket with OrbX products. Then last fall, JV pulled the rug out from under him by opening their own store. I blame Venema, not FSS.
    That said, with the site back up today, I'm downloading everything I can, out of 116 purchases.
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    FSS put all their eggs in one basket with OrbX products. Then last fall, JV pulled the rug out from under him by opening their own store. I blame Venema, not FSS.
    That said, with the site back up today, I'm downloading everything I can, out of 116 purchases.
    Sue
    Many Devs will honour FSS purchases if you wish to transfer to their store with POP, the only one that has declined from my experience is alabeo

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Cattaneo View Post
    FYI

I have not been paid from FSS since last May either - I had tried to have my products removed but I could not get a reply.
    Users who purchased my products from FSS and need assistance can contact me directly by email on on the Facebook page.
    That's shocking Dino! I have bought a few products of yours from FSStore, and also some from Simmarket. I got the F-35 and the S211 from FSStore. Thanks for your offer of assistance if required.

Cheers,

Jeansy POP ? Point of purchase?
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    Jeansy POP ? Point of purchase?
    Sue
    Proof/point of purchase yes you're correct

Members who have read this thread: 0