VPA Rafale no working links

Thread: VPA Rafale no working links

VPA Rafale no working links

Does anyone have this wonderful aircraft on their system? No download links work or go lead to a defunct site. I believe there was the C, B and M model with a base model, and export packs etc

thank you

Found this download in the Flightsim.com library.... pat_rs06.zip A full aircraft for FS2004 by Cyril Pioffet.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Not the vpa one sadly

I'm working on getting it up on my site. Apparently I have the only real permission from the developers to distribute it. In addition to the Rafale C and Rafale B there is also a Rafale Marine version now.

I've been sitting on it for long while due to non-sim, aka real world, distractions but give me a few days to figure out how I want to break it up.
    There is a lot of commonality in the three versions and I don't want to blow through my bandwidth limits since it is pretty large when all downloaded (individual model files for each loadout).

Smile

Hi,

I'm working on getting it up on my site.
    Great !
    Indeed I visited your home ... and all the links for the download of the Rafale versions where deads

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    I'm working on getting it up on my site. Apparently I have the only real permission from the developers to distribute it. In addition to the Rafale C and Rafale B there is also a Rafale Marine version now.

I've been sitting on it for long while due to non-sim, aka real world, distractions but give me a few days to figure out how I want to break it up.
    There is a lot of commonality in the three versions and I don't want to blow through my bandwidth limits since it is pretty large when all downloaded (individual model files for each loadout).

Good news Indeed, thank you for the links… But I Don't see the Rafale marine version… Maybe soon ?

Have a good day…

Probably won't be up this weekend since I'm leaving on a trip in a few minutes.
    Soon though and I know the links are sketchy and M version is not listed yet.

Later.

Members who have read this thread: 0