Z-Ruff-spawns

Thread: Z-Ruff-spawns

Icon5 Z-Ruff-spawns

Where are the "Z-Ruff-spawns" ? I need them for an older mission pack.

SOH-CM-2020
    Associated with Wulfman's BoB mission sets for ETO from around 2008, IIRC. He did a series of z-Ruff spawn packages but I imagine the BoB stuff would be the latest.

Fouteman hosted these on his website. luckily Fouteman is now active again on this forum so you can PM him?

I had a quick look on SOH missions and could not find Wulfman's BoB package.

I have copies if you want to PM me your email address.

Ruff_BoB_RAF_pack.zip pack and others.

Iv`e located my File it has all the necessary,they go from 3-BA-BoB-621A.XML up to 991005a.XML,i also have missions #001 up to 0087 these are also also BoB,plus 610 Squadron and Black Summer also BoB vintage.
    Any one needing these can contact me via message and i can send you what iv`e got.
    alcanallen.

Quote Originally Posted by renereimann View Post
    Where are the "Z-Ruff-spawns" ? I need them for an older mission pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by alcanallen View Post
    Iv`e located my File it has all the necessary,they go from 3-BA-BoB-621A.XML up to 991005a.XML,i also have missions #001 up to 0087 these are also also BoB,plus 610 Squadron and Black Summer also BoB vintage.
    Any one needing these can contact me via message and i can send you what iv`e got.
    alcanallen.
    @renereimann: recieved your pm, apologies for late repy. my cfs 3 archive is a bit scattered and incomplete due to hd crash a few years ago. unfortunately could not find the package you're looking for (yet)
    i can tell you that bob ruff made several versions of his BoB missions and the required spawn files, often included in the official misision upload. the latest version was a rework of his BoB missions using stock ETO aircraft only, with a reworked set of spawnfiles. So you have to check what missions you're using for the correct version of the spawn files

@alcanallen: see above, any possibility you could send me the files you have as well????
    There's only one Foute Man........

Members who have read this thread: 0