CFS 3 Ju88A: whre can i find the other LOD's besides LOD 100

Thread: CFS 3 Ju88A: whre can i find the other LOD's besides LOD 100

CFS 3 Ju88A: whre can i find the other LOD's besides LOD 100

simple question

i'd like to add some parts to the stock cfs 3 ju88a gmax model. adding those parts is no problem, but in the object list i can only see the LOD 100. i've generated the m3d file and the extra parts are visible in the LOD 100, but not in the other LOD's. In the object list i can only see the LOD 100. Checking the german destroyer the other LOD's are visible, so how can i make the changes to the other Ju88a4 LOD's?????
    There's only one Foute Man........

Right click and select "Unhide All" from the menu that appears. The other LODs should now be visible.

Like Thudman says. Showing all the LODs at once can crash Gmax, so switching to wireframe view first is a good idea, as is to only show the LOD you’re working on at one time.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

thank you, it has been a while since i openend gmax for the last time. lol, i knew it was a simple thing, just could not figure it out
    There's only one Foute Man........

Members who have read this thread: 0