Hello Folks,
Thank you for your warm welcome, and I hope to be of use!

After Ravennaīs request for uploading upgraded versions of some of the 2002/2006 Gotha Grossflugzeug models,
and Kevinīs enthusiasm on the project, plus advice by NoDice on the fortunate possibility of adding crews with Dp,
I think it is time for me to stop hijacking the Parabellum Machinegun 14 thread, and allow that to continue its rightfull way.

So, I started the job by correcting the obvious flaws, first on the G.II, namely the lack of textures on the fin, rudder, tailplane,
elevator, ailerons and the lateral cockpit bulge which contains (on the real plane) the control levers and the pilotīs elbow, perhaps.

I also started testing some wing textures with ribbed shading, and did a simple mottled spray-job for the tail surfaces and ailerons.
However, as textures are by no means my strong point, I would be happier if someone more experienced could take care of that,
probably Ravenna, who is I blelieve already making strong headway in this direction.

Another thing is the .air file. One FSAviator kindly made all the FD for the FS2002 versions, and possibly for CFS2 the banking axis
is a bit stiff, so most probably the .air file would require someone with experience in CFS2 flight dynamics to take care of that, and
also the Dp files, but I believe there are some knowledgeable people around who can do that!

I have just installed FS2002 on my computer, so as to test the upgraded models in their visual aspect, but Iīm having the same
graphic triangle-flashing problems as with FS98, which does not happen with CFS1, and I have to shut off hardware accelleration,
which prevents a lot of the shading, mainly in the scenery, from being shown.

This is due to incompatibility between the FS98/FS2002 .exe file with the graphics accellerator, but it isnīt so important because
I can very well see the modelīs shadings on CFS1, and the main thing is that it also shows very clearly that there are none of the
bleeds that CFS1 suffers from, which is very pleasing.

At the moment I am testing my planned 3D structures for the ailerons, as all free components are used up, and twin-engined Biplanes
are extremely component-hungry, and will report later.

Anyway, this post is getting too long, so Iīd better stop!
More, later!
Cheers,
Aleatorylamp