AFG NAMC YS-11 Fil-Asian Airways.zip

Thread: AFG NAMC YS-11 Fil-Asian Airways.zip

AFG NAMC YS-11 Fil-Asian Airways.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Civilian propeller skins

Description: Repaint of the awesome AFG NAMC YS-11 turboprop airliner for FS2004 in the colours of Fil-Asian Airways. Texture files only! You will need the base aircraft installed in order to use this repaint. Full instructions can be found in the included 'Readme First.txt' file.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AFG NAMC YS-11 Fil-Asian Airways.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Xcellent job! Is that plane still flying? I still fly the AFG regularly, I just pretend that the liveries I use are on planes that were taken out of mothballing due to a squeeze in the carriers fleet. Mainly I fly in Asia on short hops, but sometimes in the Med using the excellent Olympic repaints available.

Mostly I fly in India along routes I went on as a kid (in an HS 748 though) using my own repaint for Indian Airlines!
    https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fsvie...&fname=ia3.jpg

Sascha66 - thanks for your kind comments, much appreciated. As far as I can tell this particular aircraft is in storage. fil-asian airways ceased operations in 2014 :-(

I have just uploaded v2 of my repaint which now includes textures for the wheel chocks, warning cones and 'remove before flight' tags when the aircraft is parked with engines switched off.

I will check out your repaint if I don't already have it.

Regards,

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Got version 2, will fly later and check it out! Great job on v1 though!

Members who have read this thread: 0