Released: A2A Bonanza

Thread: Released: A2A Bonanza

Quote Originally Posted by mgchrist5 View Post
    Or P3D https://a2asimulations.com/product/a...m-bonanza-p3d/ , it was very, very, very soon... .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Or P3D https://a2asimulations.com/product/a...m-bonanza-p3d/ , it was very, very, very soon... .
    Looks like a pretty incredible aircraft A2A have put together. They show prices so the P3D version it must be available now. But $30 difference between P3D Academic and Professional?
    Bad enough you have to buy separate copies for FSX and P3D or a bundle. Bit on the pricey side for me this month. Maybe down the road.

Oh, for when the time comes, do you have the option of not installing the Accu-Sim?

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Oh, for when the time comes, do you have the option of not installing the Accu-Sim?
    They no longer do that - it's an all-in-one package with Accu-Sim included. Their stated reason is that most people were buying the Accu-Sim version anyway, and having separate installs (with and without Accu-Sim) was making tech support harder. So the separate module is a legacy thing.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

However you can turn off Accusim in the aircrafts menu.

Cheers chris

There doesn’t seem to be a version that will work with P3D v3 (which is what I run). What a shame.
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Which one do you use if you run P3D Developer?

I’d expect that the FSX version can work in P3D v1 to 3. A2a won’t officially support it, but I run the FSX version of the P-40, and Spitfire in P3D 2.5.

Good to see "Rain effects" on windshield (in P3Dv4):

https://youtu.be/48YCaMymhxo?t=13m57s like it!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Blog Entries
    It's a beautiful plane, but i really wish they'd make a version of the aerostar that they own..

It's a beautiful plane, but i really wish they'd make a version of the aerostar that they own..
    Now I'd spring some $ for that one!

I really like the Carenado V35B. I know, I know, it's rather dated - and Carenado - but there is something about it vs other piston single GA aircraft that is satisfying and immersive, whereas I am skeptical an Accusim V-tail is going to really be incrementally 50 dollars more enjoyable.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    ...whereas I am skeptical an Accusim V-tail is going to really be incrementally 50 dollars more enjoyable.
    I've owned the Carenado V35B since its release but this A2A V35B is seriously good! Of course, it's 8 years newer, and while Carenado makes some nice looking planes, they are not known for systems depth. The A2A Bonanza has it all... great looks, wonderful Accu-sim performance, plenty of GPS options, completely configurable, and lots of depth (or not, whichever way one wishes to fly the thing). Honestly, considering the Carenado V35B costs $30 USD, and given the amazing value of the A2A Bonanza (there is a lot that comes with this product), the latter should cost hundreds of $$$. It's that good!

Just my 2 cents,

Greg
    i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3Dv4) and WD 2TB Black, Win 10 Pro.

Well I will remain open minded + appreciate your two cents! Maybe wait to see what paints arise for it.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

what paints are you after?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Members who have read this thread: 0