New project for 2019 - TA-4J Skyhawk

Thread: New project for 2019 - TA-4J Skyhawk

Threaded View

New project for 2019 - TA-4J Skyhawk

I've been away from this forum for some weeks...and today I've been posting way too much! Sorry for that.

This is just a first glimpse of the feasibility study for one of my new projects for 2019... The idea is to deliver a "as close to NATOPS as reasonable" rendition of the TA-4J - this is a payware project although from the commercial point of view it does not make much sense, as we have seen a lot of scooters in the virtual skies, but technically it may be a very sound project: the aircraft is well known and very well documented, it is relatively simple in terms of system modeling, it is fun, it provides a good challenge as an "old-school" carrier trainer, it is a famous "aggressor" and then it had dozens of really cool liveries...

...and YES, it may generate a single seat variant if future (hard to tell which version exactly...A-4E most likely) or other twin seater variants (e.g. OA-4M), but the "primary target" is to nail the TA-4J. This is being designed for both FSX and P3D and it is my first project designed with portability to XP11 (and AFS-2 and potentially DCS) from the beginning (although I have no idea if I'll have have the time to do that!).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image27.jpg   TA4J.jpg   Image26.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 1