Flight 19 - MTO - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flight 19 - MTO

Hey folks,

The picture is of Dudley and yours truly passing Elba Island in our Cracker box bird. We gave her the Cracker Box name, because, it looks like a box having an almost square box like fuselage, but one thing she is a nice flyer.

Flight 19 over Tuscany.

-Mike

Traffic got a tad too close tonight over the Alps

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19 target.jpg  

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

After a beautiful Alpine flight, we landed in dense fog at Vienna.

-Mike

A big Oops, forgot to up load this picture from where we were taking off from LIQW.

Old Dudley and I had a wee bit of a problem with the BF-110 so we returned to LPIA and the crooked swap and shop dealer and told him that thing was a flying piece of, you know what, we got our bucks back, so we shop around at another place and took a chance on this here FW-190, maybe not a good choice but we were between a rock and hard place, so we took it, and by golly, she was a great flyer! Now all I got to do is to Rob from trying his practice shooting at me and the 190 from his sporty machine. Oh well, It's all in the fun we have flying as Flight 19.

MTO adventure has come to a close. We flew the last leg from LOWS to LIMB over some real neat scenery over the snow covered Alps. Heck, in some places we needed, or me self, to climb up to 12000 feet. Here are two pictures of the take off airport and the one at Limb. So folks, I guess we can say goodbye in a few different languages, but we won't say goodbye but we will see you all later when a new adventure pops up.

Members who have read this thread: 0