RAZBAM Mig-19 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RAZBAM Mig-19

Should be very close now Storm,I see the new cockpit textures have made it into the newer videos.

Patrick

***From Wags FB***

"Dear all,After an extensive review of the MiG-19, we have decided to postpone its release until a few items are resolved. It’s RAZBAM’s desire to release the MiG-19 in a finished state so it will need just a little more time in the oven to meet this expectation.
    Thanks,
    The Eagle Dynamics Team"

Patrick

Totally understood, better to tie up loose ends rather than release a model with any outstanding issues. Will be happy to be patient in the meantime while we wait. I know it's going to be an outstanding model.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

According to ED FB page, Razbam is the producer. There is actually a completely separate team based in Cuba working on this...
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    According to ED FB page, Razbam is the producer. There is actually a completely separate team based in Cuba working on this...
    Wow....I had no idea,Makes sense though,Didn't Cuba also fly these in the 50's? They may have a few still intact for the teams research.Thanks Rick

Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom88 View Post
    Wow....I had no idea,Makes sense though,Didn't Cuba also fly these in the 50's? They may have a few still intact for the teams research.Thanks Rick

Yes, the Cuban Air Force received a total of 12 Mig-19P's which were in service from 1961 to 1966 and were quickly replaced by the Mig-21PFM by then. There are some surviving airframes on display in Cuba and perhaps some documentation they used for the model.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Downloadable Mig-19P Flight Manual Released PDF

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HLI...EF0izWJ_Z/view

Patrick

Members who have read this thread: 0