Enjoying CFS3

Thread: Enjoying CFS3

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

Enjoying CFS3

Just a thank you for all the work still being done to CFS3. Really makes it enjoyable after all these years. Thanks to all for all the time and effort put in for us few. Just a word of thanks. Regards, Scott

Hear hear, id like to second that

When this game came out it was a small but ambitious group of people who changed over from cfs2 that originally made me change over as well and for the next 5 years it gave my son and I many good times.

Then to come back a full ten years later, my sons now got his own family and I have grandkids and see some of the originals still around is great, yes the development has slowed from the frantic pace set back in the early years but its fantastic to see some are still actively testing and building to improve this game some 17 years after it was released.

A tip of the hat to all who are still around
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

Same here. Played CFS1-3 from the Age of 17-23, now I’m back, almost 40 and enjoy Ng it again with my 6yr old son.

Blog Entries
    Boy, I sure do miss CFS1. That's when i really got hooked ! Graphics were pretty dang good for back in the day. My,how things have changed ...and not all for the better but graphics and AI have gotten better but still don't seem as fun as the old days. Maybe that is just clouded memories but CFS1 started my love affair with the CFS series. Regards,Scott

Blog Entries
    Wish i could preach the gospel to more but CFS3 still has a lot to offer. Even though i find myself playing IL-2 '46 VP modpack a lot more lately. The ETO and PTO expansions as well as the BoB expansion keeps me busy and enjoying CFS3 everyday. Play at least one hour every evening to wind down. Good for a WWII aircraft nut. Only wish we had more Russian and Japanese aircraft to enjoy. But to all that bring us new stuff i say thanks for keeping CFS3 alive after all these years.Hopefully it will be be around for a while more. Keep up the good fight and thanks ! Regards,Scott

re-member,remem-ma-member popsaka's Avatar
    Hey Scott... I agree... SOH/CFS3 community holds a special place in my heart...
    It's the first place I ever got up the nerve to post a comment!

cheers

Members who have read this thread: 0