The Lady in Black

Thread: The Lady in Black

The Lady in Black

Hey All,

Great race at the lady in black yesterday. God's gift to NASCAR according to many again led the most laps and got beat in the last 20 or so by the Kes who needed a win to make the chase. They blew the final pit stop and the car was no good in dirty air.

Bowyer showed his stuff hitting a slowing Ryan Newman full speed (a hard hit) taking himself out of the race and trying to blame it on Cope who he claimed he passed 57 times and yet managed to finish the race 15 laps behind Cope.

Really nice to see all those throwback paints and great that the Kes was sporting a Rusty Wallace MGD paint from years ago. Rusty was touched.

Long race though but the lady in black always is.

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Ed youre something else,whos ever said Kyle Larson is gods gift to nascar,yes hes a damned good driver and yes nascar is lucky to have him,but myself,i think he should have stayed in sprint cars,or gone indy cars,nascar is going to ruin him like it has others.gods gift to nascar if anyone are guys like kesolowski or the kid in the 22,who have NO respect for other drivers nor respect for nascar,willing to wreck other drivers in a bid to win.now know youll go off and tell me kesolowski hasnt wrecked anyone lately,but go talk to carl edwards about how he drives people.and dont blame that **** on edwards,it started with the kes wrecking edwards and then ended when kes' father threatened to kill carl..

before kyle larson started full time in nascar,kyle dumped that kid to win that little race ,but he also has said that was the dumbest move hes made in his racing carrear,every driver gets upset and will wreck someone in retaliation,but hes not that type to start it..period .

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEd View Post
    Hey All,

Great race at the lady in black yesterday. God's gift to NASCAR according to many again led the most laps and got beat in the last 20 or so by the Kes who needed a win to make the chase. T
    Long race though but the lady in black always is.

-Ed-
    I agree with Daveroo....
    You really need to lay of the meds...

No one has said Larson is God's gift to NASCAR except for one person......YOU!

Hey All,

Amusing P...

Go back through the threads on the 42 and see the praise. He is good but seems to be well on his way to being a Biffle or sadly a Kahne... We will see.

As for Kes an Carl Kes was in the right most of the time especially on the drive through Carl at Talladega. Carl tried an ill advised block - Kes had the position. Me I like Kes and Logano style smart fast and never bow down in front of more experienced drivers just because of who they think they are. I don't believe in hierarchy.

-Ed-
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Hey All,

Amusing P...

Go back through the threads on the 42 and see the praise. He is good but seems to be well on his way to being a Biffle or sadly a Kahne... We will see.

As for Kes an Carl Kes was in the right most of the time especially on the drive through Carl at Talladega. Carl tried an ill advised block - Kes had the position. Me I like Kes and Logano style smart fast and never bow down in front of more experienced drivers just because of who they think they are. I don't believe in hierarchy.

-Ed-

Lay off the meds EasyEd...You make one person's postings (me) an assumption for ALL of NASCAR..
    One thing is clear...judging by all of your posts here, you obviously have issues with anyone who isn't for one of 'your drivers'....

Stay sober!

Hey All,

Good grief P a little testy aren't we. I don't have problems with anybody who likes other drivers or rules. If I did I'd say so. For example I have no problem with Dave liking Carl we just happen to disagree no reflection on Dave at all as far as I'm concerned. He is interested in wildfire and I earn my living dealing with it. We have something in common. Differences are what make horse races.

-Ed-

Smile

Hey All,

I don't have problems with anybody who likes other drivers

-Ed-
    Thanks for the laugh here!

i have to say something here,,,yes i like carl and yes i disagree with who started what and everything there,as far as Kyle Larson,yes i think he is a hell of a wheel man,and i suppose what got me was the gods gift comment,many many people believed that little E was gods gift,and in my opinion he was a mediocher driver at best,i listened to him talking about all the tracks he drove that he never had a win on yesterday and my thought was..ya should have driven smarter...but thats just me...

and to end this,,i apologize for my attack on you Ed,i really do...i havent had a BM since thursday,my back is so bad i can barely move.i have a glog in a saliva gland in my left cheek and its swollen so much its closing off the ear canal,i have two bad teeth ,and my normal dr scared me by saying last tuesday she thinks i may have cancer in the jaw...

i spent 7 hours in the ER yesterday and all they said was...lose weight and all your problems will disappear...i looked him in the eye and replied,if i knew you werent such a pu$$y,i beat the crap outta you!! he looked at me and says..then your back cant be too bad can it,,,i said..yes it is,im hurtin so bad my eyes have been watering all day and im hear to get some help,but why i know id beat you to a pulp is how mad i am at you at the moment!!..with that he left the room and a new dr came in and we got somewhere on treatment...

anyway..i apologize..ive been yellin at my mom all day too...not fair of me to take it out on others...

Hey All,

No apology needed Dave. You just take care of yourself.

I'm headed up into one of our active fire areas tomorrow - sure hope this calms down soon. BC set another record for area burned this year beating last years record. Before last year the biggest year in recorded BC history was 1958. Climate and the weather is really changing things.

-Ed-

i agree on the fire situation,well that its gotten horrible,and from what i can see is it will only get worse.the Ranch fire by itself has burned 410,203 acres,that was about the season total(for California) back in the 80s when i was still active.stay safe up there.

Members who have read this thread: 0