Why Marc Marquez Is So Good...

Thread: Why Marc Marquez Is So Good...

Icon22 Why Marc Marquez Is So Good...

He has dirt in his backyard!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 8.28.28 AM.jpg  

That def helps. Dirt riders tend to be faster no matter where they ride and I think that's another reason why Marc rides the bike very loose. Most of the racers I know who are really fast all have experience on the dirt from motocross to hair scrambles etc.

Marc is very comfortable letting the bike do what it needs to do instead of fighting the bike. Marc and Stoner have familiar riding styles. Stoner was a very good flat track and dirt rider.

Those skill sets are a must with bikes pushing 250+hp. I'm sure its another reason why Marc seems to pull off the impossible when he looses the front end only to save it with an elbow or some other fancy trick he learned.

I can never see him race enough. Pure magic!

Jack Miller is another with serious Motocross and Off-road DNA, if he ever gets a decent factory ride he will be right up there.
    Casey Stoner has the same background.
    I'm happy watching Marquez riding practice laps.......all we could do at Silverstone!

This was a screen grab taken during the semi wet qualifying at Silverstone on Inters. Out-Bloody-Standing!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Members who have read this thread: 0