GAS Stearman Special Offer 20% Off List - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GAS Stearman Special Offer 20% Off List

Thanks

Thanks to all who supported us with their purchases of our Stearman. The sale period has ended. If anyone by special circumstance was unable to participate please feel free to pm me this week and we'll make it available on an individual basis. Rest assured we remain hard at work developing the "Super Stearman" conversions. The exterior of the A75L300 is well underway

Thanks Paul!

I got it with the sale but because I was travelling I could not try it out until yesterday. Overall impressions are very good. Last year I was looking for a good Stearman and ended up with the VS version (which I liked) and was wondering how it would compare but am happy to report the VS stearman has been moved into the hanger, it was your better panel that made the difference.

I did have a problem with the download link in the email, when I tried to use it when I got home the link had expired, fortunately I did download the installer to the macbook I use while travelling and got it from there. The fact you if you need to download it in the future you can't just go the original link might make me hesitate to participate in the presale again.

The only other issue I had was one of my own making as I installed in P3D v4 outside the main install folder (I setup an add-on folder where I have all my GAS aircraft installed) and it complained about missing sound files, only after I patched the panel file with the full path to the sound files it needed did the warning go away. It would be nice if it was setup to install into an external add-on folder for P3D v3/4.

Thanks again for a great aircraft.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    Thanks Paul!

I got it with the sale but because I was travelling I could not try it out until yesterday. Overall impressions are very good. Last year I was looking for a good Stearman and ended up with the VS version (which I liked) and was wondering how it would compare but am happy to report the VS stearman has been moved into the hanger, it was your better panel that made the difference.

I did have a problem with the download link in the email, when I tried to use it when I got home the link had expired, fortunately I did download the installer to the macbook I use while travelling and got it from there. The fact you if you need to download it in the future you can't just go the original link might make me hesitate to participate in the presale again.

The only other issue I had was one of my own making as I installed in P3D v4 outside the main install folder (I setup an add-on folder where I have all my GAS aircraft installed) and it complained about missing sound files, only after I patched the panel file with the full path to the sound files it needed did the warning go away. It would be nice if it was setup to install into an external add-on folder for P3D v3/4.

Thanks again for a great aircraft.
    Thanks for that feedback. Anyone who has purchased one of our projects will always be provided an unlimited number of downloads and can request that through PayLoadz or our Support email.

Quote Originally Posted by Spad54 View Post
    Thanks to all who supported us with their purchases of our Stearman. The sale period has ended. If anyone by special circumstance was unable to participate please feel free to pm me this week and we'll make it available on an individual basis. Rest assured we remain hard at work developing the "Super Stearman" conversions. The exterior of the A75L300 is well underway

Check this out - looks like it would build into a decent desktop representation..
    https://www.hobbylinc.com/revell-mon...8-scale-855269
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Members who have read this thread: 0