RAZBAM **update**
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RAZBAM **update**

RAZBAM **update**

RAZBAM has started a monthly YouTube update....

***AUGUST UPDATE***

Patrick

September Update
    <strong>

Patrick

New update up
    <strong>

Patrick

November **Update**
    <strong>

Patrick

***January Update***

Patrick

Thanks for staying on top of all things DCS Phantom! Seeing the items Razbam is putting forth, I admittedly am taking them back into my good graces as a developer. I think it was a mature decision to take the additional time to make the MiG19 a finalized product versus a WIP as so many other DCS titles have become over the years, and still are.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

You're Welcome,I Agree,I'd rather wait for a more polished product.

Patrick

***July***
    <strong>

Patrick

Thanks for posting this Patrick. Great to hear the improvements on the Mirage. I haven't flown it in a while, but really enjoy the Mirage, especially when getting right in to the systems via the campaigns. I just picked up another Razbam model too, the Mig-19. I thought I should use my bonus points before I lose them so I picked it up in the Bonus Sale just a few days ago.

Cheers,
    Last edited by scotth6; July 23rd, 2019 at 02:34.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Thank You Scott,Nice picking up that Mig,I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Patrick

***Haven't been video updates in a while***but here are some Falklands WIP Shots***

2048×1151 568 KB

2048×1151 416 KB

2048×1151 491 KB

2048×1151 176 KB

2048×1151 331 KB

2048×1151 349 KB

Patrick

***Christmas Update***
    "
    Merry Christmas fellow Simmers.

Just a quick message from the Razbam team wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. We have officially broken up for the holidays and can’t wait to get back to work for what will be an awesome 2020 for us.

Let’s talk about 2019 first. Yes we had our ups and downs and introduced a lot of changes as a business, We introduced the awesome MiG-19, our new Bug tracker to provide better transparency on the issues we are working on, the all new Discord channel allowing our customers another avenue to discuss our passion and most importantly we welcomed new members to the family including Leonardo our new coder.

Last year we made a promise to complete our modules, this is STILL our top priory moving into Q1.
    We also provided you with the all new Harrier and Mirage cockpit textures and introduced new features such as the JDAM’s for the Harrier. And the all new Radio, NVG, ECM panel for the Mirage.

These aircraft are still being worked on and will continue to be our focus moving into 2020, the all new bug tracker now shows you what we are working on, the state of testing and when the will be released to Open Beta.

So, what are we looking forward to next year?
    In 2020 we aim to have all our modules finished with all new Sounds packs for the Mirage and Harrier; we are also very excited to continue working on the following Modules:

• South Atlantic Map
    • F15-E Strike Eagle
    • Mig-23 Flogger
    • Super Tucano
    • FRS1 Sea Harrier

Patrick

Lets try that again

Patrick

**From Razbam's Discord**
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tln55q2pvyt61.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	177.8 KB 
ID:	82428

Patrick

***From Razbam FB Page***

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n3dl52m520h71.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	282.1 KB 
ID:	83962

Patrick

From FB Page
    RAZBAM’s F-15E Suite 4+ high over Port Stanley, South Atlantic map

[COLOR=var(--secondary)][COLOR=var(--secondary-high)]1400×787 77.1 KB[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

Patrick

Are they still making a Sea Harrier? Saw the F-15E briefly, but no Sea Harrier?

Members who have read this thread: 3