John McCain dies at 81

Thread: John McCain dies at 81

John McCain dies at 81

Many people have spoken badly of his performance as a U.S Senator. Those of us who served during the Vietnam War will remember him for the hero he was, who suffered pain others could not even imagine at the hands of a merciless enemy. Rest in peace Sir!
    The Old Master Sergeant
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mccain740-740x400.png   10166114-3x2-700x467.jpg   sen-john-mccain-tty-06-gty-jef-170718_2_4x3_992.jpg  

Rgr, Sir, Rest in Peace.

Yep...I agree-- his example of conduct during the war transcends any later political considerations. Rest in Peace, Senator McCain.

Fair winds and following seas sir! RIP to a true hero, and may you fly with the Angels...
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

The man brought new meaning to the word service. Outspoken and somewhat of a maverick, but always loved by several members across the aisle and respected by his military peers.

The world has lost a giant among men.

R.I.P. Senator John McCain!

Priller

Vale John McCain

I dele
    Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    The man brought new meaning to the word service. Outspoken and somewhat of a maverick, but always loved by several members across the aisle and respected by his military peers.

The world has lost a giant among men.

R.I.P. Senator John McCain!

Priller
    From the other side of the Big Pond, (The Pacific Ocean), I cannot comment on any person in the Government of another country, but for any person who serves his/her country, and does his/her duty as orders dictate, regardless of their personal feelings regarding the particular conflict they are involved in, I pass on my admiration, and the case of those who defended the principles I and many others believe in, my heartfelt gratitude. John McCain was one of those. I find it very hard to understand some of those who are critical of the individuals concerned, mainly because many of the critics were not there, and have not had to put themselves in harms way. To slightly paraphrase George Orwell, (Quoted also by Winston Churchill): WE SLEEP SAFE IN OUR BEDS BECAUSE ORDINARY MEN AND WOMEN AND STAND READY TO VISIT VIOLENCE ON THOSE WHO WOULD DO US HARM. Vale John McCain, and many other like you, and thanks

A man of principle and a true hero, unafraid to speak the truth, who will be missed far afield.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Icon9 Reply...

Rest in peace, Senator. Thank you for a lifetime of service dedicated to our country. God bless, and my condolences to his family and his home state.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Members who have read this thread: 0