Carenado - Short 360 - Released - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carenado - Short 360 - Released

Itīnot finished. Wrong reg font and progressions/gradients are not ready. But good enough to show it here. Titan G-ZAPD.

Thomas

looking good regardless

8 repaints for FSX and P3D are finished and uploaded here. I donīt like the glossy/shiny look of the default Carenado ones, so I reduced alpha and specs.

Oh wow! These are just great paints. I was tempted to get this aircraft just due to the uniqueness factor but have held off until now. Now I am really tempted after seeing these great paints.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Awww TiAr, simply outstanding work!

These paints really helps sell this model for me. I too have been holding out but your last set of skins makes me really want to buy this, though would prefer the C-23 variant. Thank you again for the fantastic paints.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Thanks Thomas! Nice to see some more paints for this one.

Steve

Just uploaded U.S.Army Sherpa repaint together with this civil one.

N942AK in U.S.Army paint sheme is still in service with Global Asset Technologies. If you know Air America, perhaps it is worth to take a short investigation about this company and operations of this Sherpa.

Thomas

Members who have read this thread: 2