FSX/P3D Modern VC (MVC) for Douglas C-47 V3.zip

Thread: FSX/P3D Modern VC (MVC) for Douglas C-47 V3.zip

FSX/P3D Modern VC (MVC) for Douglas C-47 V3.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Military aircraft

Description: This package allows simmers to fly any of Manfred Jahn's V3 C-47s from a modern VC complete with 3D GPS, radio and AP panels, annunciator screen, interactive checklist, and 2D 'Monitor' panel.

The package is full-scale standalone (165 MB zipped) and includes two exterior models - a Piedmont Airlines C-47 and a ski-equipped US Navy R4D-5.

Models revised by Manfred Jahn, textures by Gordon (gman) Madison and Nick Cooper, testing by Alan G. Ampolsk and Ralf Scholten.

For further credits (FDE, sounds, gauges, etc) refer to Jan Visser's (DIGITAL DAKOTA WORKS) original C-47 V3 package.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX/P3D Modern VC (MVC) for Douglas C-47 V3.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks a bunch Manfred,brilliant addon now we have old and modern and soon a sperry autopilot to finish the old VC.Fantastic.

Cheers chris

Amazing stuff, this. Thanks to all who contributed to the effort.

Thank you

Mjahn, thank you very much, I'm going to test the C117 tonight.

Icon5

Thanks Manfred and anyone else involved. I do have a significant problem. I cannot get any sound for Ernie's Starup Callouts. What is the configuration to make it active. Also, is there anyway to enlarge the GPS to make it more visible as can be done in Jan Visser's package? Thanks.

Sherm
    www.dc3airways.net

Thank you!!

For this wonderful aircraft,
    Bob M.

Quote Originally Posted by shermank View Post
    Thanks Manfred and anyone else involved. I do have a significant problem. I cannot get any sound for Ernie's Starup Callouts. What is the configuration to make it active. Also, is there anyway to enlarge the GPS to make it more visible as can be done in Jan Visser's package? Thanks.

Sherm
    www.dc3airways.net

Asked and answered. I should have read the readme more closely as one of my fellow pilots at www.dc3airways.net pointed out.

Sherm

Hello,
    Thank you for your welcome and your kindness.
    Splendid the plane Piedmont Airlines C-47 and a ski-equipped US Navy R4D-5.
    Works very well with P3DV4.1.
    PS: I speak French and I translate in English with Google.
    Best regards.
    Jacques

Here my work on the air cockpit forum: http://www.aircockpit.com/viewtopic....6074&start=120

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C-47 QSS.jpg  

This works very well in VR! That's in P3D3 with FlyInside. Very nice job, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mjahn View Post

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Military aircraft

Description: This package allows simmers to fly any of Manfred Jahn's V3 C-47s from a modern VC complete with 3D GPS, radio and AP panels, annunciator screen, interactive checklist, and 2D 'Monitor' panel.

The package is full-scale standalone (165 MB zipped) and includes two exterior models - a Piedmont Airlines C-47 and a ski-equipped US Navy R4D-5.

Models revised by Manfred Jahn, textures by Gordon (gman) Madison and Nick Cooper, testing by Alan G. Ampolsk and Ralf Scholten.

For further credits (FDE, sounds, gauges, etc) refer to Jan Visser's (DIGITAL DAKOTA WORKS) original C-47 V3 package.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX/P3D Modern VC (MVC) for Douglas C-47 V3.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.
    thank you very much for this!!

Silly noob question, can I use any repaint, like from the Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14, for this?

I like to fly the Buffalo repaint.

thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 4