Mission Builder

Thread: Mission Builder

Mission Builder

Hi all, Can you have the mission builder working at any location other than the stock install location.

Manny

PS I did try just copying the MB folder to the different install but its asking for mfc70.dll which is present in the root directory and is the same file found in the normal location
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Thanks mate, I did see that one but it refers to ETO and I dont have that setup yet so I didnt grab the file, hopefully it has the info I need

Manny
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

Works for any install.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Apologies Mongoose, I was refering to your post on that page about the ETO_Mission_Building.zip, I have scrolled down now and saw the additional info you posted, thanks mate all appreciated.

Now to re-learn the mission builder again.

Manny
    Manny

Members who have read this thread: 0