AvHistory 1% Aircraft Skins

Thread: AvHistory 1% Aircraft Skins

AvHistory 1% Aircraft Skins

Looking through all my files from back in the early 2000's I have found a lot of different skins for AvHistory aircraft, does anybody know if those files will work on the newer 1% 4.0 aircraft here in the warbird library, just thought I'd ask before trying them in all the individual aircraft

Manny
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

The main difference between AvH 2.x and 4.0 is in the flight and damage models. Just back up your original model textures and give ‘em a whirl. Mind you, the 4.0 models can have 2048x2048 textures which look better than the 1024 originals.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Good point, on the hi res skins, thinking back to when this game came out and the struggle to get decent frames, now no problem, thanks Hairy.

Manny
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

Members who have read this thread: 0