HU Modern VC (MVC) for C-47 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: HU Modern VC (MVC) for C-47

Quote Originally Posted by mgr View Post
    Hi,This is done with good intend i gather, yet strongly request to REMOVE this download as soon as possible.Lot of repaints which are included have distribution limitations within there readme files. So distributing them this way you are not doing all the repainter a favour .Note the link also shows up now at different sites and fora.So again, please remove this file.Thank you!Marcel
    Thanks, I have stopped painting some time ago for this was one of reason.Also that Southern Airways is my paint http://hanimichal.wixsite.com/myaddonsfsx/c-47

Can't stop DME-sound and small monitor

Usually youonly see de COM1 light on the audio panel. Testing things I hit the DME-button.The light goes on, but I can’t get it of. As a result I hear a repeating Morsecode every time a NAV1 VOR/DME is active. I don’t hear anything when NAV2 isactive.
    Secondproblem: When I start P3Dv4 with the new C-47 the monitor shows up very small.When I reload the plane, I get the monitor in normal size. Anyone any Idea? Otherwisegreat plane.
    Roy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DME.jpg  

MJAHN's C-117D V3

I just discovered Manfred Jahn's wonderful C-117D. I started with V2 but now I'm flying V3. Incidentally, I have some bootleg time in a C-117D while stationed in Iwakuni in the late 1970s.

Couple of Questions:

The panel contains an ADF but I can't find the ADF needle. Where's it hidden?
    The fuel system in the V2 contained 6 tanks with an operative fuel selector panel. The V3 contains 4 tanks but the fule selector panel has several inop switches. How does one switch from the main to the aux tanks? The tail wheel on the MCAS Quantico appears bent when retracted. Is this just within the repaint?

I was a member of the Quantico Flying Club in the late 1970s, joining shortly after the C-117D was retired. Logged lots of hours drilling holes in the sky with one of the club's T-34s.

Thanks for the info.

James M Driskell

Members who have read this thread: 3