Hello to all

Thread: Hello to all

Hello to all

Hi Gents, Just wanted to say hello, I'm a returning player to cfs3.

I used to design mission packs and other small utilities for CFS3 under the username Mixxa, the site still has some of my mission packs from back in the early 2000's such as "Tiffie" "When Flying Bombs Attacked" "Italian Stallions" and with life's many twists and turns I find myself back here, currently reading all the sticky's and trying to remember everything about this game.

Good work to those that have kept the game alive and to the staff here at the "outhouse" for still supporting this and other classic games

Manny

SOH-CM-2020
    Really enjoyed your work, Mixxer! The Italian Stallions package is a classic.

Good to see you and hope you stop by more often!

Lightbulb

Welcome back. S!
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back. Good to see you again after all this time. My handle used to be just "sixstrings". A lot has happened to CFS3 in the last few years and still on going . CFS3 still has some life to it ! Regards,Scott

That's a name from a long time ago! Welcome back!

Thanks all

Im glad I kept all the files I d/l back then a lot of the old sites have moved on but the downside is trying to sort through around 2000 zipped files is very time consuming

Manny
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

Members who have read this thread: 0