The Scenes in Top Gun May Have Been Topped!

Thread: The Scenes in Top Gun May Have Been Topped!

The Scenes in Top Gun May Have Been Topped!

Anybody know what movie has the Mirage scenes? I've always loved the air to air footage in Top Gun, but I think these guys may have them beat! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YuM2PGx51U

The original french film was "Les Chevaliers Du Ciel" and the english version is "Sky Fighters" .... amazing aircraft footage ! Mike

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Awesome footage!! Good way to start the morning !! Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy208 View Post
    The original french film was "Les Chevaliers Du Ciel" and the english version is "Sky Fighters" .... amazing aircraft footage ! Mike
    Thanks Flyboy! Off to Amazon I go!

Nice footage, but Tomcats look better, in my opinion! But then again, I obviously have a bias😀 NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Nice footage, but Tomcats look better, in my opinion! But then again, I obviously have a bias NC
    I have to agree with you there! I have dreams of seeing one in the air again. If Iran ever retires theirs and if there was a way to get one in the US while still complying with ITAR it could happen. Dale Snodgrass would probably agree to fly it. I would want it painted in early gull grey/ white camo in VF-143, VF-142, VF-84 or VF-1 trim. All four are cool, but the Pukin' Dogs was the prettiest IMHO. (I do like blue, maybe that's why 92sq Lightnings are my favorite of that breed as well!)

Members who have read this thread: 0