My Vacation: Morotai

Thread: My Vacation: Morotai

SOH-CM-2018

My Vacation: Morotai

Hi All!

Awhile ago my wife spent 2- 1/2 months away helping with grandchildren. When she returned she said that I could take a vacation. I opted to take a vacation without leaving home! This is what I did:

Morotai is nearing completion
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 307_5 BG.jpg   ERS.jpg   Fighters.jpg   HQ.jpg  

SOH-CM-2018

More Morotai

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Infantry.jpg   NFS.jpg   RAAF 22 SQ.jpg   RAAF BG.jpg  

SOH-CM-2018

More Morotai

What needs to be done yet:

Now that everything is placed (except details), I need to balance out the scenery for the different scenery levels (sparse, etc.). Also traffic files need to be finalized and balanced. Some repaints to be done. Possibly signs for the bivouac areas? (if I can figure how to do that.)

At present, this scenery has only been used in FSX Acceleration with default coastlines. I will try it out in P3D v4.xx, and I will try to accommodate for ORBX Global vector (which I have but have not tried moving things in ADE at the present).

I am getting closer and I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am sorry for this taking so long (7+ months I think) and I hope that interest has not waned very much.

Thanks for looking,

Joe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snooper.jpg   155th.jpg  

Not at all this is a major work and will be very much appreciated. I can wait.

SOH-CM-2018
    Quote Originally Posted by BendyFlyer View Post
    Not at all this is a major work....
    Thanks for the kind words. The major work was done by those that made the models that I placed. That is really all I did. I made an airport layout. They are the ones that made this possible so far. And they will be given credit in the read me.

But it has been an enjoyable experience. I only wish that I had the time to work on it in other than fits and starts.

Cheers,
    Joe

Members who have read this thread: 0