Ju-52 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ju-52

Quote Originally Posted by gavinc View Post
    Hi,
    The individuals who did the conversion missed a step, in the VC the VC panel textures $.... haven't been set to transparent. in MCX try setting those textures to Default Transparent using the Material Editor.

Gavin
    Are you sure of that? I was thinking the problem at textures gauges level but I will try; thank's!
    JMC

Edit : You are right, it works fine!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ju52.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	81644

Quote Originally Posted by gavinc View Post
    Hi,
    The individuals who did the conversion missed a step, in the VC the VC panel textures $.... haven't been set to transparent. in MCX try setting those textures to Default Transparent using the Material Editor.

Gavin
    Hi Gavin,

I haven't been able to find a Set Default Transparent button or any other way to set Default Transparent in the Material Editor. I must be missing something pretty obvious. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

SOH-CM-2022
    Quote Originally Posted by gastonj View Post
    Are you sure of that? I was thinking the problem at textures gauges level but I will try; thank's!
    JMC

Edit : You are right, it works fine!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ju52.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	81644
    Glad it worked - I can't take credit for the fix, someone on another thread told me how to do it.

SOH-CM-2022
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMuskopf View Post
    Hi Gavin,

I haven't been able to find a Set Default Transparent button or any other way to set Default Transparent in the Material Editor. I must be missing something pretty obvious. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
    Hi,
    It is in the drop down list at the top of the tool.

Gavin

Gavin,

Well, it's certainly obvious now, lol. The color scheme I'm using made Add Night Texture appear to look like a menu item instead of a drop down control.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Don

Previously not thinking this was my thing, I downloaded the Ju-52 and just compeleted a flight in P3D4 from Dubindorf to Locarno through the Alps. It's a wonderful model!!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Members who have read this thread: 2