MPDesignStudio Aerospatiale SA315 Lama is out ....

Thread: MPDesignStudio Aerospatiale SA315 Lama is out ....

MPDesignStudio Aerospatiale SA315 Lama is out ....

JFYI - MPDesignStudio released a new helicopter - Aerospatiale SA315 Lama - available at Simmarket.

All the Best

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    JFYI - MPDesignStudio released a new helicopter - Aerospatiale SA315 Lama - available at Simmarket.

All the Best

Dirk

In the aircraft.cfg in the exit section, prescribe:

[exits]
    number_of_exits = 3
    exit_rate.0 = 0.4 ;Percent per second
    exit_rate.1 = 0.4 ;Percent per second
    exit_rate.2 = 0.4 ;Percent per second

in the aircraft.cfg in the sling.0 section, prescribe:

hoist_door =3

[Enter number 3]

That the door would not open in flight when performing sling operations.

Thanks for the info milence. While i am waiting for the paintkit, i work with the original textures - the structure of the texture-files are very clear and straight so it is fun to play with - here are my first reworked "repaint" - an old air grischa workhorse ....

I like this helicopter of MPDesignStudio very much, it looks and handles great, is easy on frames and fun to fly ..... . It comes with 4 different modells - Hoist, Sling, Normal and Spray.

Hope for an Alouette III sometime in the future

Dirk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lama1.jpg   Lama2.jpg   Lama3.jpg  

Why not sticky?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Knowing MP Design Studios usual addons, I have no doubt this copter is excellent. I will probably buy it in not so distant future, as I already have the Gazelle and the S-55, which I enjoy quite a lot !

I am not sure why there is so little interest in this heli - it deserve a bit more in my humble opinion. While there is no official paintkit at the moment, i create my own and start a few repaints - also, i find a way to remove the basket from the SLING-Model and now i have 5 different models.

Here are a few pics of what i have done so far ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unbenannt2.jpg   Unbenannt3.jpg   Unbenannt5.jpg   Unbenannt6.jpg  

I too think this is a great helicopter, been flying it a lot.

Exclamation

Hello guys!

Update for lama with 20 new livery is available to download at download section of MPDesignStudio website.
    There is a PaintKit also

http://www.mpdesignstudio.rs/downloads.html

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18.jpg   2.jpg  

I like this helicopter of MPDesignStudio very much, it looks and handles great, is easy on frames and fun to fly ..... . It comes with 4 different modells - Hoist, Sling, Normal and Spray.

Dirk
    I just picked this up the other day. Real nice.

However, there is a 5th model on my install - SAR. Unfortunately, I get a "critical error" whenever I select it.

Soooo... MPDesignStudio has been notified.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    I just picked this up the other day. Real nice.

However, there is a 5th model on my install - SAR. Unfortunately, I get a "critical error" whenever I select it.

Soooo... MPDesignStudio has been notified.
    Hello WarHorse47, sorry to read that you got an error with the "SAR"-model. On my end it works fine without any trouble. I am sure that
    the guys from MPDesignStudio will help you.

The "SAR"-model was a part of the update, the original package came with 4 different models only.

Hope you can enjoy it very soon

All the Best

Dirk

Hello WarHorse47, sorry to read that you got an error with the "SAR"-model. On my end it works fine without any trouble. I am sure that
    the guys from MPDesignStudio will help you.

The "SAR"-model was a part of the update, the original package came with 4 different models only.

Hope you can enjoy it very soon

All the Best

Dirk
    Which sim? With all the developers creating addons for the different flight sims, I'm assuming the SAR model was not meant for FSXA (but for P3D, for example) therefore resulting in the error. All the other models are fine.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

I use FSXA only :-)

Members who have read this thread: 2