MP Design - Aérospatiale SA315B Lama - Released

Thread: MP Design - Aérospatiale SA315B Lama - Released

MP Design - Aérospatiale SA315B Lama - Released

https://secure.simmarket.com/mp-desi...lama-p3d.phtml

Looks very good! Glad to see more helicopters for the sim!

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTK View Post
    https://secure.simmarket.com/mp-desi...lama-p3d.phtml

Looks very good! Glad to see more helicopters for the sim!
    I bought it yesterday, sadly again they havent used any bump and spec mapping in the model

while its the better lama i dont agree on its price

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    I bought it yesterday, sadly again they havent used any bump and spec mapping in the model
    sorry i will retract that, they have however its very difficult to tell due to level of alpha shine

I just bought it as well, but I won't be able to install it before a few days.
    Since I reinstalled my P3Dv4, I'll also have to reinstall the S-55 and the Gazelle. Can't wait to make a few flights in the Alps

has anyone else installed the recent update and getting gauge sound errors with the blade slap in v4.4 ?

I received the update email from simmarket just yesterday but I haven't installed that update yet.
    What kind of errors do you get ?

pop up

then

to me its reading that the gauge that causes blade slap isnt locating the sound file in the aircraft sound folder, ive tried it again with that file in the AC gauge folder in the main gauges folder to no joy, im not really in the mood to trouble shoot ATM even after a re install ,i will see if the problem arises with another user

coding maybe, ive also noticed some FS2000 formatted sound files in the sound folder, like i said im not really in the mood for trouble shooting tonight

Could it be some path issue in the sound.cfg or other related .ini file perhaps?
    I see written in your popup "Aluette" instead of "Alouette" ?

EDIT: and just now I realize we're talking about the Lama and not the Alouette...

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    Could it be some path issue in the sound.cfg or other related .ini file perhaps?
    I see written in your popup "Aluette" instead of "Alouette" ?

EDIT: and just now I realize we're talking about the Lama and not the Alouette...
    in theory they are both alouettes

i dont have their alouette 3, its difficult to say the alouette 2 (lama's) blade slap may work without the alouette 3 installed

It's already fixed issue, no need to worry...
    Just a few hours passed from noticing error to fixing and uploading to SimMarket.

Download installer again from SimMarket and enjoy!

Thanks a lot for the fast reaction Conver
    I will download the newest version asap.

Members who have read this thread: 1