A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery

Description: In this scenery I tried to simulate as realistic as possible the air bases Gampel (LSHG) and Raron (LSER) of the Air Zermatt and to fill the base Zermatt (from the AddOn LamaX) with life and bring it up to date.

Here are three different versions available, which can be installed according to their own circumstances on the computer of the user.
In addition, this package includes new textures for the base Zermatt (LamaX) which reflect the current state and replace the old logos on the hangar doors.A revised version of the ND EC-135, as used today at Air Zermatt, rounds off the whole package. The basic requirement, however, is the ownership of the original Nemeth EC-135 addons. The update provides only the necessary files to complete the original and can not be run on its own.

Nemeth Designs Development Group gave its permission to publish these modifications as freeware on 10.06.2018.
I strongly recommend that you back up the original files thoroughly before starting the installation. I assume no liability for any damage caused by this update.The update was tested exclusively in the FSX and runs there in all versions without problems on the test computers. Installing the update requires some manual activities of the user. Please follow the installation instructions very carefully and work through them step by step.I hope the result will delight the users and prepare the intended fun of use.Klaus Nowak (aka klnowak at Sim Outhouse)

klnowak@web.de
August 2018

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Air Zermatt Heliports Gampel and Raron.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.