Assets, terrain and scenery.

Thread: Assets, terrain and scenery.

Assets, terrain and scenery.

Yesterday I rebuilt mt assdets folder after parts of London became countryside. That wasn't very stable even with regular deletion of zx files. Today London just went green in different places afetr every zx deletion!
    Now I seem to have 3 lots of assets folders; 1 seems standard ETO, 1 seems standard BoB, and 1 is a very large folder with all sorts of stuff including WM seasons.

I put back what I assume is standard ETO and ended up with the horrible green stuff and weird 3D buildings. See attached.

1. Would anyone be so kind as to send me their assets folder with the latest stuff either PM here or email if you have it. I assume that is the issue. If not (the issue), I need advice!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scenery mess.jpg  

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

OK I dug out an old assets folder saved from mu XP computer. Seems better but 3D buildings and trees generate in quite an annoying fashion; namely when quite close to thew viewer and therefore very obvious.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scenery old assets.jpg  

Meanwhile.................................. since no one seems to know much, I am looking at individual asset folders from various installs. One I have on airbase outlines is weird. There seem to be alternative files of the same outline and 2 batch files. My PC is not keen for me to edit or open them, so odes anyone have any knowledge about these?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails airbase outlines.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0