CFS3 BoB Alpha 01 Uploaded - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CFS3 BoB Alpha 01 Uploaded

So I've run into another problem(gads I must very unlucky). I'm trying to do a German campaign, but it seems like every time I start getting close to the British coast, or anywhere where the game would need to load enemies, bam the game crashes. Happens with or without the update. Funny thing is, I had been playing with the British just fine, but I used the Spawn Selector, and now both sides will crash.

Sorry to bother you guys so much. Maybe I should switch sims and give CFS3 a break

In QC I can't change the location in the sim. Duxford is the only place I can fly from and I must start airborne. Attempts to change this: CTD! My OS is Win10, I'm aware that this is troublesome. But! I'm very pleased with how the sim looks! Great scenery, improved ground textures and great dogfighting! The missions work okay.

Cees

First thing to try; delete the uisel file in you appdata folder. You might also have a look at it as well just for interest. Deletion of this file seems to do the trick for me in most cases. You should be staring in ? Fowlmere in a P47.

Next check your qclocation file. I'm assuming you have one, but this also depends on what install you are using.

Win10 should not be the real issue IMO.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Thanks for the advice, but it didn't work.

Cees

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Did you run the multiCFS3 tool in the root folder ? This could be a problem if it isn't set up right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    Thanks for the advice, but it didn't work.

Cees
    What are you seeing when you delete the uisel file and start QC again? What airbase is the uisel file saying you are at?

duxd48, the same.

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    Did you run the multiCFS3 tool in the root folder ? This could be a problem if it isn't set up right.
    Yes I did. I think I installed this using the instructions by the letter.

Cees

Do you have the ETO install and if so is everything normal there?

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    Do you have the ETO install and if so is everything normal there?
    I can fly in the ETO install, but I can't use the .bat files. Mind you: I installed that one too by the book! Several times. No cigar!

Cees

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    There is a installation guide for the ETO and PTO RS in the sticky threads and a guide to help install in windows 10 also in the stick threads. I have no problem with either install after following instructions in stickies and i use Win7 as a OS. Maybe check there and it will solve your problems,hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    I can fly in the ETO install, but I can't use the .bat files. Mind you: I installed that one too by the book! Several times. No cigar!

Cees
    1. Is you ETO in C:\ ?
    2. One can edit the batch files very easily and if you have an issue send them to me (PM and I'll give you my email) Let me know what drive you are using as well. I would need all relevant batch files.

These problems, with ETO at least, can be resolved. I know people have had issues with the BoB install, although I haven't with win10.

1. Is you ETO in C:\ ?
    2. One can edit the batch files very easily and if you have an issue send them to me (PM and I'll give you my email) Let me know what drive you are using as well. I would need all relevant batch files.

These problems, with ETO at least, can be resolved. I know people have had issues with the BoB install, although I haven't with win10.
    I'll reinstall in that location and send you the batch files. Real life demands my time today, so it will probably be tomorrow. Thank you for all the help!

Cees

You don't have to put in C:\ BUT the batch files have to know which drive ETO is in, so if you want, leave ETO where it is, let me know what drive that is when you send me your bat files.

SOH-CM-2020
    Once you've found ALL the bat files and successfully pointed them in the right directory, it may be worth making the files .cmd rather than .bat if you are running Win10. Apparently Windows is happier with .cmd files but its just something I read.

OK! on the WIX site update coming soon.

Just discovered this freeware, installed all 3 things, but when my plane is in the air, then I have a kind of glimmer and the plane disappears in a certain view, also the ground textures are still displayed, although I should be above the water.

I Like the BAttle of britain scenario

Quote Originally Posted by ElsnerMarkus View Post
    Just discovered this freeware, installed all 3 things, but when my plane is in the air, then I have a kind of glimmer and the plane disappears in a certain view, also the ground textures are still displayed, although I should be above the water.

I Like the BAttle of britain scenario

If you installed BoB Alpha 01, that is not the correct or latest BoB install and I suggest uninstalling it and going to http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...-update-is-out! to install the latest.

Yes, I had first the alpha , then the upodate and then the optional Campagnendateien inserted, then I will just install it again without the alpha, thank you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ElsnerMarkus View Post
    Yes, I had first the alpha , then the upodate and then the optional Campagnendateien inserted, then I will just install it again without the alpha, thank you
    Hi Elsner, They have to be installed in the correct order:

1) BoB Alpha

2) BoB Mk1

3) BoB Campaign

https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob/download

Do you have Ankors Shaders installed? Have you run the cfs3config.exe file? Your problem seems more like a graphics issue than anything to do with the install.
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Here you can see the Problem,

its without Ankors Shaders installed?

And yes i have Run cfs2config, without make changings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2021.01.22-16.20.jpg   2021.01.22-16.20_01.jpg   2021.01.22-16.21.jpg  

WOW! Do you have this issue with other CFS3 installs?

WOW! Do you have this issue with other CFS3 installs?
    No, i have a 3.1 a BAckup Copie of the game vanilla, there is no problem, but after i had install the Ankors Shaders, it is fixed. The only thing I have now is that in CFS 3 the planes always pull slightly to the left when they take off, as if I were steering to the left. Although the joystick is configured Is landing in England actually possible here in the Dynamic Campaign?

I find all my aircraft pull slightly to the left on take off; even 2 engine BF110's and LW bombers. Just a touch of the left foot brake and later rudder will keep them straight.
    So are you saying the BoB issue solved now?

Members who have read this thread: 1