My 3d Gauges mods

Thread: My 3d Gauges mods

My 3d Gauges mods

as you can see the Auto Pilot i Added to my aircraft This is a 3d Gauge which you can add into any Aircraft using Model convert X You can Mount Any AutoPilot Gauge you have and it will show on its Face Waiting for it to be accepted into the Library This is Only a 3d Gauge Model not a Gauge you will need to find one to use Here is Sample of the Config file you need to add to your panel for it to work

[Vcockpit03]
    Background_color=0,0,0
    size_mm=1900,800
    visible=1
    pixel_size=1024,1024
    texture=$AutoPilotModule

gauge00=SFSTECSX!STEC55x, 0,0,1899,802,AUTOPILOT

Body Textures Goes into your Aircrafts texture Folder
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Some of the Gauges That come with Carenado planes area really Cool too bad YOu can Just Use them like the old days in VC Panels do to its 3D so here is my Custom Model Gauge Module i am creating for use with the Carenado G500 PDF MDF GAUGE As you know this Gauge comes with a Few of there Newer Planes :-)

Just Need to Finish up the VC $face so it will display the G500 on on Right now its just a Super Detailed Model

yes all the buttons are 3d on this so when its ingame all the Buttons will be 3d too not just a 2d Like the auto Pilot Module

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Members who have read this thread: 0