Virtavia B-29 Superfortress Fix for P3d???

Thread: Virtavia B-29 Superfortress Fix for P3d???

Virtavia B-29 Superfortress Fix for P3d???

anyone know of a fix for the Virtavia_B-29_Superfortress to make it fly correctly in P3D it worked perfectly in FSX though in P3D its Totally not stable and spins out of control on Takoff or in flight i e-mailed them about it they didnt respond has anyone came up with a Fix here at SOH for it ?
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    No fix needed, it flies fine here.
    Dito…fine here too...

And here!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

No issues here either.

to round it off to an even 5 no fde or cfg or mdl problems, in geek speak its plug and play ready

only tiny minor thing is the prop textures which is easily fixed with 3rd party repaints

If I purchase the B29 for flying in P3Dv4 should I buy the FSX version or the one for P3d v1-3.

Quote Originally Posted by simondix View Post
    If I purchase the B29 for flying in P3Dv4 should I buy the FSX version or the one for P3d v1-3.
    it shouldnt really matter i bought the fsx one and it worked fine in v3 and still in v4

just dont buy the steam version

Thank you jeansy and I suppose the same applies to other Virtavia models?

hard to say as i havent installed most of them, i do know if you got the seaking, you need to send POP to phil for a free copy of the P3D version

Thanks for the reply. I will try to see if I can find others that work. I know the Albatross, Lincoln, Blenheim. Hudson and Liberator do. The Hampden does not unless I have missed a tweak or upgrade somewhere.

I have both the Virtavia FSX version of the B-29 and the C-17 and I use them in v4.3 regularly and have not noticed any problems.

Overall I have over a dozen Virtavia FSX products and have yet to have an issue, although others have reported them. Just make sure the description includes "full native FSX model with all FSX features (bump mapping, self-shadowing, bloom etc)"
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

It applies to anything you might consider buying from the Steam store. Anything for FSX-SE sold there is encrypted by DoveTail Games and won't work anywhere else.
    The Virtavia products seem to be on a permanent 50% off sale at most other places. And if you buy at PC Aviator (USA) you get an extra 10% off on Tuesdays.

As far as Virtavia goes we pretty much always use xml-based gauges so they won't have any issues in a 64-bit sim like P3Dv4 or FSW.
    We did use DLL based sound modules so they may have an issue but sounds can be worked around.

Hope this helps.

Thank you all for the replies and I have just purchased the B-29 and Neptune and manged to get the Hampden working in P3dv4.

The Virtavia B-29 seems to fly ok in P3DV4, but for some reason, I am not able to open the crew access door? NC

Members who have read this thread: 0