Aston Martin Red Bull Racing has announced their Australian driver Daniel Ricciardo leaves at the end of the current season.
Ricciardo has confirmed to have signed with Renault F1, completing their 2019 line-up alongside German Nico Hülkenberg. Daniel has signed a two year deal at Renault F1. According to the Australian, this was one of the toughest decisions he had to make.
"It was probably one of the most difficult decisions to take in my career so far. But I thought that it was time for me to take on a fresh and new challenge. I realise that there is a lot ahead in order to allow Renault to reach their target of competing at the highest level but I have been impressed by their progression in only two years, and I know that each time Renault has been in the sport they eventually won. I hope to be able to help them in this journey and contribute on and off track."

Did not see that coming (well, not Renault) but it's another RBR management cockup!
And where will Sainz end up?
Gasly (Just way too inexperienced!) out of STR and into RBR? Not clever at all, I doubt Sainz would be pleased to return to STR!
Then again, Danni brings a considerable amount of insider RBR knowledge with him and unless Honda can really reach their true potential next year RBR might find themselves back in the mid field.