Prop Strikes

Thread: Prop Strikes

Prop Strikes

Can anybody tell me why I'm now getting Prop strikes in Mask Riders GSL :help:scenery it was fine for the last 6 months...??

I just can't resist ... (hate me if you have to) ... JUST STOP FLYING SO LOW ... ask Gabby what happens when you don't!:faint:

Need more info on the circumstances around the propstrikes
    "De Oppresso Liber"

prop strikes

was pic flying around the Kokoda Myola lake region in quick combat mode full power when i hit something in clear air about 1000 agl I seem to remember something about collision with terrain problems with GSL scenery if it wasn't set up right...I'm thinking I had it set up right at first but must have added some scenery lately to mess it up although all I added since the mask rider install has been weapons?

prop strike

Yo! I figured it out just looked at the GSL folder it was all messed up in there I accidentally dropped a bunch of B29 gauges in there with a slip of the mouse (gauges Folder and the GSL folder are pretty close together) also noticed one of the GSL files musta disapeared over time so a quick reinstall and I'm on my way to install more awesome mask rider scenery today :amen:

Good, you solved it! I was gonna suggest some sort of scenery overlap.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 1