Let-410 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let-410

Good day,

I'm wondering where things stand regarding current efforts to convert this aircraft for FSX (and presumably P3Dv4+ judging by previous captions).

Thanks,

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTK View Post
    Good day,
    I'm wondering where things stand regarding current efforts to convert this aircraft for FSX (and presumably P3Dv4+ judging by previous captions).
    Thanks,
    Sean
    Good question. I haven't had any contact with Postbaer since August. I got sidetracked with scenery projects and haven't even looked at the airplane since that time.

I'll PM him and see if he feels he's complete on his end and if so, get our two versions combined to make up a package. I was honestly only concerned with the basic aircraft. Really had no intention of doing anything with the other variants, but he had all those (no idea how he found them all) and so his work has been to get all of them corrected.

Hopefuly all this can come together seamlessly and without any major conflicts. We'll see.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Hoping so here too, this looked very promising back in August.

Thank you for the update. Here's hoping we'll see this one appear in the near future.
    It's an extremely versatile aircraft, with a ton of model variants and associated third-party repaints already available.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Good question. I haven't had any contact with Postbaer since August. I got sidetracked with scenery projects and haven't even looked at the airplane since that time.

I'll PM him and see if he feels he's complete on his end and if so, get our two versions combined to make up a package. I was honestly only concerned with the basic aircraft. Really had no intention of doing anything with the other variants, but he had all those (no idea how he found them all) and so his work has been to get all of them corrected.

Hopefuly all this can come together seamlessly and without any major conflicts. We'll see.

Good day,

Pinging this one again. Seems to have fallen by the wayside. If this effort was cancelled, please let us know. Thanks!

The actually status on my side is, that the models has been converted to FSX native format.
    But there are problems with some custom 32 bit gauges, which not working with P3Dv4+.
    I have send Ed all my files, but havn't heard from him since.
    He has startet the project, so its up to him, if and what will happen.

Ulrich

Yes, I dropped the ball on the project. My original intent was the conversion of the base model and nothing more and I should have expressed to that PB. In the interim he went to work on all of the models and did an excellent job, as I remember, by getting them all up to specs for native FSX (P3D had problems as he mentioned above). I was improving what I could in the VC as far as texturing was concerned and honestly that was my sole contribution. Ulrich did the bulk of the work and deserves the credit.

I haven't flown the 410 since that time and I don't even know if I still have it. I'll look through my DVD's and archive folders to see what I can find. If I can find it I will release what I have but with the caveat that not everything will function as the original due to the gauge compatibility issues.

Current System Specs:

Found everything! I just finished making thumbnails for the ones that needed it. I have an alternate sound suggestion but can't include it as it was from a payware airplane. Ulrich did replace some gauges but I need to find out if he wants his VC's to remain as they are or use the one I did for the 410-UVP. Once that is complete (mostly just swapping textures) I can zip everything up and post it.

I apologize for stalling on this. . .hopefully I can make it right in a few days.

Current System Specs:

I messaged Postbaer61 to get an answer on the panels and gauges. When I hear from him I'll finish this and get everything uploaded. . .hopefully in the next few days.

Current System Specs:

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    I messaged Postbaer61 to get an answer on the panels and gauges. When I hear from him I'll finish this and get everything uploaded. . .hopefully in the next few days.
    I PM'd Ulrich on Wednesday regarding my concern about the panels and have yet to hear back from him. If I haven't heard anything by this afternoon (Friday, August 30th) I will package everything and release with a caveat concerning the "black boxes". If, after that I do hear from him and can get my concerns taken care of I'll release a fix to rectify the problem.

Current System Specs:

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTK View Post
    Thank you for the update. Here's hoping we'll see this one appear in the near future.
    It's an extremely versatile aircraft, with a ton of model variants and associated third-party repaints already available.
    While waiting to hear from Ulrich I was reading through the posts here and noticed your observation that there are a "ton of model variants". . .hopefully you won't be disappointed that we whittled that down to 4, lol.

Current System Specs:

Now you see me a bit confused,
    I had responded to your post on Thursday.
    I sent you the vc pictures from my simulations,
    which shows, that I have no black squares.
    I had also asked you for your panel folder
    to check this on my computer.

edit
    okay i see now, that my responce was not send,
    perhaps the pictures was too big.

Thankful that progress is being made yet again. Hopeful that the last black square issue can be resolved, and then I’m sure many of us are looking forward to trying it out in sim! Thanks for following up!

Good News! I've gotten the final "Thumbs Up" from Ulrich. He spotted a flaw in my panel bitmaps that was causing the black boxes and so I have a final package that will be released possibly by this afternoon. I am writing the readme file right now and since I'm uploading here and at flightsim.com I need to be sure I have all the necessary ducks in a row for their site as well.

I will send a full package to Tibor Kokai so he can see what his airplane looks like with a new lease on life and I expect I can get the upload for SOH done in just a few hours.

Current System Specs:

Members who have read this thread: 0