mechanic hit by roto,survived

Thread: mechanic hit by roto,survived

mechanic hit by roto,survived

heres a story from an incident on july 8 2018,

http://fireaviation.com/2018/07/27/h...ruck-by-rotor/

That is crazy...
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Hey Allen,you good up there?..saw you were evac'd,but do you know about your home etc yet?

Still have a place but still hanging out with family still.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

its good that you still have your place,and i imagine that you wont be let back in forawhile yet,i shouldnt say thisbut in my past as a fire fighter in california,with having worked with CDF,its not the fire folks thatmake pople stay away for long periods,but rather law enforcement,not that i have a problem with them,but they do over react at times.,,structure fire about a mile from me yesterday because the PCSO units had the road blocked and then left thier vehicles ,engines sat on the road 400 yards from the fire until a deputy woke up and got some cars moved.heard tale that the BC was talking to the dozer operator about pushing the cars off the road...which i saw happen in Sanberdo in the 80s,CHP units were blocking access,bc instructed the HFEO to unload and shove the cars aside which he did,both the bc and the hfeo were then arrested...but all charges were dropped and three chp officers were fired.

Members who have read this thread: 0