ETO Uploaded. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ETO Uploaded.

I got pt1 downloaded but none of the others will let me. I'm done for the night will try later ...

OK I finally got all downloaded. Is there a certain sequence to install ? asking as the 1.20 file was last,or do I even need it???

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Flier View Post
    OK I finally got all downloaded. Is there a certain sequence to install ? asking as the 1.20 file was last,or do I even need it???
    Hi Easy Flier, here is what the Readme for the ETO v 1.50 says: "You still need CFS3 ETO Expansion 1.0, CFS3 ETO Expansion Cumulative Update 1.20, CFS3 ETO Expansion Cumulative Update Rev 1.40, and CFS3 ETO Exp Cumul Update 1.40 Hotfix installed prior to installation of this Update".

A very good file to read is "CFS3 ETO Expansion Update 1.40 Readme.pdf". This document contains the answers to most questions in this ETO Upload thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiwilletti View Post
    Hi Easy Flier, here is what the Readme for the ETO v 1.50 says: "You still need CFS3 ETO Expansion 1.0, CFS3 ETO Expansion Cumulative Update 1.20, CFS3 ETO Expansion Cumulative Update Rev 1.40, and CFS3 ETO Exp Cumul Update 1.40 Hotfix installed prior to installation of this Update".

A very good file to read is "CFS3 ETO Expansion Update 1.40 Readme.pdf". This document contains the answers to most questions in this ETO Upload thread.
    Thanks got another problem now. I decided to reinstall CFS 3 to to a fresh start on the whole thing. BAD IDEA.. Found my old CFS discs , but no activation code to be found. not sure if I can find,but I'm scanning my old HD's to see if I can find it.Will update

Easy Flier - I've just reinstalled using the guide in the other thread, which you have replied to, but there was never an activation code needed. CFS3 is running now, and I'm at the looking for expansions stage.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
    Easy Flier - I've just reinstalled using the guide in the other thread, which you have replied to, but there was never an activation code needed. CFS3 is running now, and I'm at the looking for expansions stage.
    Yes I found it in the installation. I have it running fine now with the PTO expansion.

Hi! I am new here to the forum having just recently gotten CFS3 installed and also got the Just Flight Battle of Britain installed too (at last! - windows 10 was causing issues, had to do it via windows 7 first) then i saw that there is the ETO expansion which sounds even better. I couldnt find anywhere to get it until i saw this post.

I just went to download it but mediafire wont let me unless i get a premium account - is there any way around this, i thought normally one could freely download through mediafire

I am surprised to hear that as the issue has not arisen before. Any chance of a screenshot when you try?

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

thanks for you reply - okay i tried again and it worked, my error was that i was clicking to download the folder, which you cant do unless you have premium, if i go for the individual zip files it works

i am having just though an issue with the last thing - the installation guide. the mediafire downloader does not seem to be working for it. would someone have a copy of the installation guide perhaps that i could possibly get also so i can get the install procedure right?

There are many useful links in the stickies from installation guiders and win 10 installation. Check there first and then do ask if questions.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

There's a link to the installation guide which downloads directly from this site, not Mediafire:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tion-guide-zip

Covers the base version (1.20) but should at least get you up and running.

After many years absent i got back to cfs 3. Eto installs correctly but after firing up the game the whole ground textures are glitched. Houses ressemble more old destroyed cottages than real buildings. I remember having this problem before and find out a link to the scenery files and then it turned out great.

Any help would be very appreciated,

Regards

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by lgoncalv View Post
    After many years absent i got back to cfs 3. Eto installs correctly but after firing up the game the whole ground textures are glitched. Houses ressemble more old destroyed cottages than real buildings. I remember having this problem before and find out a link to the scenery files and then it turned out great.

Any help would be very appreciated,

Regards
    Greetings, do you have any duplicate files in your Assets folder (including sub-folders)? You might have an extra scenerysheet.dds in a sub folder, for example.

HTH,

Quote Originally Posted by Daiwilletti View Post
    Greetings, do you have any duplicate files in your Assets folder (including sub-folders)? You might have an extra scenerysheet.dds in a sub folder, for example.

HTH,
    Hi! Re installing the whole damn thing will get back later thks!

Meanwhile can somebody give me a link for Aircraft, Vehicle, and Building SDK v1.5

the one from the sticky ones no longer works

Members who have read this thread: 37