Dang Bubba....

Thread: Dang Bubba....

Hybrid View

Icon9 Dang Bubba....

Kinda stinkin' up the joint when compared to Larson, Elliot, & Bowman....

Hey All,

He just needs the kind of help Hamilton gets.

Needs to have the dominant car crash like Hamilton got today.
    Needs to have other drivers ordered not to pass like Hamilton got today.
    Needs to have the ruling body in a show of favoritization not penalize him for breaking the rules like Hamilton got today.
    In fact it should go farther and have the ruling body use as part of their justification for no penalty the fact that Hamilton's team was confused about communicating on a radio - certainly not the teams job to know how to communicate - like Hamilton got today.

He will do just fine then.

An on a different note hopefully the 42 driver learned something from the Harv today. If you noticed Harv bumped the 18 but not hard enough as he knew the 18 would likely get to him an dump him so the Harv dropped behind the 18 bumped him again hard enough to then drive away. Hopefully the 42 learned something from the Harv.

I get up to watch the Open and I see the usual eff1 garbage. But I will say it is a bit better since Ferrari now has an engine.

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEd View Post
    Hey All,

He just needs the kind of help Hamilton gets.

Needs to have the dominant car crash like Hamilton got today.
    Needs to have other drivers ordered not to pass like Hamilton got today.
    Needs to have the ruling body in a show of favoritization not penalize him for breaking the rules like Hamilton got today.
    In fact it should go farther and have the ruling body use as part of their justification for no penalty the fact that Hamilton's team was confused about communicating on a radio - certainly not the teams job to know how to communicate - like Hamilton got today.

He will do just fine then.

An on a different note hopefully the 42 driver learned something from the Harv today. If you noticed Harv bumped the 18 but not hard enough as he knew the 18 would likely get to him an dump him so the Harv dropped behind the 18 bumped him again hard enough to then drive away. Hopefully the 42 learned something from the Harv.

I get up to watch the Open and I see the usual eff1 garbage. But I will say it is a bit better since Ferrari now has an engine.

-Ed-
    Ah I can always count on you for a spin to everything!

Back on subject, the fact of the matter is that he's stinking up the place. No bias from me (unlike some Danica fans) when compared to other new youthful drivers (Larson/Elliot/Bowman) who are also driving Chevys, Bubba's game is not at the same level as theirs...

Hey All,

No spin just fact. Hamilton got a gift. You disagree?

As for bubba I'm not sure Petty is a good place for a young driver to learn the ropes - he is all alone isn't he.

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Bubba is a better driver than we are seeing, the Kings cars suck, they have sucked since he retired. Once in a blue moon they will get it close to right and it will come near the front but the next week it's back in the pack again.

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Bubba is a better driver than we are seeing, the Kings cars suck, they have sucked since he retired. Once in a blue moon they will get it close to right and it will come near the front but the next week it's back in the pack again.

I haven't given up hope...but looking at the raw numbers & speed, it' tough. I'm at the state now were I'd be jumping for joy if he finished 15th in a full field.
    There were some flashes of hope at Bristol.

Members who have read this thread: 0