Messerschmitts! nah they're not they're 'einkels...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Messerschmitts! nah they're not they're 'einkels...

Messerschmitts! nah they're not they're 'einkels...

Work in progress renders of the HE111 -P2 cockpit. This is not the first Heinkel we've done. Back in the days of CFS3 we built a Battle of Britain package for Just Flight which included an HE111. Things have changed a bit since then!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HeinkelVCE.jpg   HeinkelVCB.jpg   HeinkelVCA.jpg   HeinkelVCC.jpg   HeinkelVCG.jpg  

I was thinking that it will be German plane also but didnt have any good idea. Great!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Charter Member 2011
    don't you guys EVER sleep!!
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

Sleep? not acquainted with the word....

Amazing detail! Are the details the same as the real thing, like the opened window with these holes along the sides?
    Mark

Life just gets better and better!
    "Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrogers View Post
    Amazing detail! Are the details the same as the real thing, like the opened window with these holes along the sides?
    Yes they are. We have most of the available handbooks, detail guides and factory drawings to work from and then t here's the hours spent watching official film recordings. There's quite a bit of original factory stuff available which gives a fascinating insight into the construction processes. These were very advanced, complex and well-built aeroplanes.

Blog Entries
    Keep 'em comin' LOVE IT!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Yes they are. We have most of the available handbooks, detail guides and factory drawings to work from and then t here's the hours spent watching official film recordings. There's quite a bit of original factory stuff available which gives a fascinating insight into the construction processes. These were very advanced, complex and well-built aeroplanes.
    looks amazing
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Bazz, what about the tail? Do You have idea?
    Leave it blank or with historical markings (what I prefer personally) or do both version for different markets?

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Oh my good...always wanted a decent He 111 since years and years. Hurry up! Want it next Friday latest!

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Bazz, what about the tail? Do You have idea?
    Leave it blank or with historical markings (what I prefer personally) or do both version for different markets?
    We'll offer a choice. One with historically accurate and the other along the lines of what IL2 do with their axis aircraft.

We'll offer a choice. One with historically accurate and the other along the lines of what IL2 do with their axis aircraft.
    Very good choice!
    btw.nice models of He-111 are in IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad and Battle of Kuban and very good is in IL-2 Cliffs of Dover (clickable). Now its the fime for FSX/P3D.

Didn't quite escape.
    /me adds yet another airfield to The List and yet another aircraft to The List Of Aircraft He Can't Afford To Get.

(Lille Nord was already planned for He111s - now I just have to actually pull my finger out and put something on the ground in the sim...)

Ian P.

Quote Originally Posted by IanP View Post
    /me adds yet another airfield to The List and yet another aircraft to The List Of Aircraft He Can't Afford To Get.

(Lille Nord was already planned for He111s - now I just have to actually pull my finger out and put something on the ground in the sim...)

Ian P.
    Thx Ian!!! Great news also!
    Id like to have few airfields from "the dark side of the Moon" means Germans from WWII .
    Must change only my ORBX Garman South and North from Wind farms to Wind mills .

looks very good!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

i have been doing IL-2 BOS and BOM for a long time i enjoy flying the HE111 its a great plane to fly Glad to see it coming to Flightsim
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Sleep? not acquainted with the word....
    It's greatly over rated especially as one gets older.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Ready for paint

In doing the research for this project we have learned a lot about the technologies that went into these aeroplanes. The German crews must have been very proud of their machines. The quality of workmanship and the technology in the fixtures and fittings is outstanding. She's ready for the paintshop so here are some renders of the exterior to date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HeinkelExtF.jpg   HeinkelExtA.jpg   HeinkelExtH.jpg   HeinkelExtG.jpg   HeinkelExtE.jpg   HeinkelExtD.jpg  

HeinkelExtC.jpg   HeinkelExtB.jpg  

That looks amazing Bazz ! Mike

OMG...wonderful.

Kent

Weren't the top turrets enclosed by the time they got to the P2 versions of the 111 Baz?

No, not on the P. By the mid H series, around the H4, they were trying different retractable rear covers and from the H10 on they had fixed rear facing windscreens with a port for the gun. the late H20s on had a "proper" rotating turret with a much bigger MG131 machine gun. Of course, just to confuse further, many examples were upgraded in the field or returned to the factories for modification. The gondola came in for quite a bit of variation too.

BTW, although alphabetically, P falls later than H, with the Heinkel, the P series was earlier than the H series. Confusing.

Members who have read this thread: 1