So I started making a list...

Thread: So I started making a list...

Didn't quite escape.

So I started making a list...

...of all the airfields I've done, plan to do, started and never finished... occasionally, one I've actually got done and which reached the heady heights of "v1.0"!

I started out with 50 lines, then added another 50 to the table. That was just about enough. Ever get the feeling that you've done far too many airfields since you started this lark?

For the 99.999% of people who aren't on my social media feeds, The List can be observed via here, if anyone is interested: http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/tic...he-other-list/

Now I just need to find a way of raising money to send to Baz, Mike and everyone else who creates the toys to fly from them!

Cheers,

Ian P.

Had to check, just to see if i was treading on your toe's . Ive got the seaplane base at Oban pretty much done, but i have'nt touch'd Connel, and Tiree is 90% done, complete with JY B24 AI, just need to get my finger out and work out why they won't take of and plough into the sea

cheers ian

PS, was going to make my own list but didnt want to give myself a nervous breakdown :-)

Members who have read this thread: 0