PTO and ETO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PTO and ETO

PTO and ETO

Does anyone have a link that works? OZ site is down and I would love to get my hands on these, just installed CFS1-3 for the first time in over 10years and with all the new mods, the game looks absolutely beautiful on my high end pc. I cant wait to start playing some MP again.

If no one has a link, would someone be willing to upload it to a OneDrive or other file sharing system that maybe I and others that are interested could download it from?

yes same here..i lost eto expansion long time ago and now ozx site down seems no other place to go

45 views and 1 reply . Someone must have access to the install files?

The main ? is, are all the files still available or were they lost also?

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    All is lost since OZx site went down. Maybe SOH could come to the rescue ? I'm sure there are many others who would need these files.

It looks like I still have the zip files, but collectively they're 5Gb so I have no way to share them.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Well at least someone has them all. We need to wait til we have a host. If I get my son to build me a server I could host but he won't be here again til next year.

Blog Entries
    What about mediafire ? Can you upload there or is it too large ?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorMagee View Post
    It looks like I still have the zip files, but collectively they're 5Gb so I have no way to share them.
    Do you have OneDrive? I have 5gb of free OneDrive storage, if the total is under 5gb for both then I can host them on it. Otherwise I could just one if someone else hosted the other?

Blog Entries
    With MediaFire you can have up to 10 gigs free.

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    With MediaFire you can have up to 10 gigs free.
    Did not know that! So then we should be all good if someone is willing to register and upload the zips, does one have to register to download files as well?

Quote Originally Posted by prestone View Post
    Did not know that! So then we should be all good if someone is willing to register and upload the zips, does one have to register to download files as well?
    No; a link is shared by the uploader. Anyway mediafire is a good thing to have; the free one at least.

Permissions?

Hi all i have all CFS3 Downloads on a stick but before you can upload i think you`ll have to get the necessary i may be wrong though,anyway i`m miles away in South Africa,there must be a way round this.
    alcanallen.

I assume one would ask OZ to do anything. I imagine as they were only the host there would be no problem and the modders won't mind if one is not trying to gain financial benefit, After all the idea is just for CFS3 stuff. they had uploaded for our use.

PTO Instal 1 to 8 and hotfix.

Me again,the complete Install is just short of 3 gig compressed,if permission is given i could try uploading to the SOH site,i have never uploaded before so i may need some help,i could do 8 plus hotfix in stages as i have limited data.
    Iv`e sent a message via Face Book asking for permission,keep ya fingers crossed.
    alcanallen.

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    I assume one would ask OZ to do anything. I imagine as they were only the host there would be no problem and the modders won't mind if one is not trying to gain financial benefit, After all the idea is just for CFS3 stuff. they had uploaded for our use.
    exactly. I and assume many others that are interested arel strictly interested for our own enjoyment.
    im personally interested in trying to make cfs3 as beautiful as I can and so far with firepower and all the mods on here I am almost there.

Quote Originally Posted by alcanallen View Post
    Me again,the complete Install is just short of 3 gig compressed,if permission is given i could try uploading to the SOH site,i have never uploaded before so i may need some help,i could do 8 plus hotfix in stages as i have limited data.
    alcanallen.

Soh has a daily download cap of 2gb so it would not work. Would need to upload to OneDrive or mediafire. Is it ETO PTO or both your zip?

Downloading PTO

Noo probs i can upload the 9 installs separately over a couple of days the biggest zipped is 827 megs,so it could be ok,as i said i may need some instruction as how to go about it assuming it`s ok with the owner.
    I have the whole lot on my stick.

alcanallen.

Quote Originally Posted by alcanallen View Post
    Noo probs i can upload the 9 installs separately over a couple of days the biggest zipped is 827 megs,so it could be ok,as i said i may need some instruction as how to go about it assuming it`s ok with the owner.
    I have the whole lot on my stick.

alcanallen.
    i am unsure how to upload to SOH

Blog Entries
    Go to the Warbirds section and under the heading you will find several options. Select upload and follow instructions .

Go to the Warbirds section and under the heading you will find several options. Select upload and follow instructions .
    Ya we are still waiting for some one to do so

Australia Mate! living the good life in Gods Country
    Hi Guys,

I have the 4 installation files to get from ETO-1 to ETO-1.5 and the ETO_Zapper_backup file that were uploaded to OzX, collectively they are approx 4.14GB, with the largest single file approx 1.2GB.

Its no issue to upload, but we need to make sure SOH admins are happy for this as it would be a big draw on bandwidth if lots of people were to download at once.

the really sad thing is the FTP site that we were using to hold the development files has gone down as well, which I had quite a few amended files and additions for a possible ETO-1.6 on, but they are mostly gone now.

regards Rob.
    No other success can compensate for failure in the home..

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Winters View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have the 4 installation files to get from ETO-1 to ETO-1.5 and the ETO_Zapper_backup file that were uploaded to OzX, collectively they are approx 4.14GB, with the largest single file approx 1.2GB.

Its no issue to upload, but we need to make sure SOH admins are happy for this as it would be a big draw on bandwidth if lots of people were to download at once.

the really sad thing is the FTP site that we were using to hold the development files has gone down as well, which I had quite a few amended files and additions for a possible ETO-1.6 on, but they are mostly gone now.

regards Rob.
    can you not upload to mediafire like others have suggested?

Blog Entries
    Any news ? Would like to download the ETO files because i didn't save them to my external SSD. Would be nice to have in the future just in case. Have whole sim saved though.

Any news ? Would like to download the ETO files because i didn't save them to my external SSD. Would be nice to have in the future just in case. Have whole sim saved though.
    Non yet. Still waiting and watching the thread.

Members who have read this thread: 1