PTO and ETO - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PTO and ETO

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    I have MAW,PTO-Solomons,PTO-RS,and Korea. Maybe i can share on mediafire. Will see what i can do. I see Pat has shared the BoB install which is good. Will let you know what happens. Still can't find my ETO install files. Need to find out if it is ok to do this.Anyone knows if it ok to upload install files ?? Regards,Scott

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    I have MAW,PTO-Solomons,PTO-RS,and Korea. Maybe i can share on mediafire. Will see what i can do. I see Pat has shared the BoB install which is good. Will let you know what happens. Still can't find my ETO install files. Need to find out if it is ok to do this.Anyone knows if it ok to upload install files ?? Regards,Scott

Arent they deemed public files as long as they aren’t modified?

Blog Entries
    Great news!! Found all the ETO files needed on a DVD !! Thought i lost them for good. Now to find out if it is ok to upload them to mediafire if ok.Regards,Scott

Blog Entries
    Got help from hairyspin on who to contact. Now will wait and see what happens.

Got help from hairyspin on who to contact. Now will wait and see what happens.
    Good stuff!

Blog Entries
    Got the ETO files uploaded to mediafire. Shows up in the sticky section. Now it is up to others to upload the other expansions. Hope people help out. At least this will temporarily fix the problem of not having them available. Regards,Scott

Got the ETO files uploaded to mediafire. Shows up in the sticky section. Now it is up to others to upload the other expansions. Hope people help out. At least this will temporarily fix the problem of not having them available. Regards,Scott
    Awesome Sauce! Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Also uploaded PTO-RS to mediafire. Regards,Scott

Pat very kindly sent me a link which restored my Battle of Britain expansion. Korea I would be interested in if anyone can link it somewhere.

Check the SOH library under Netwings DPC Korea files. I believe you will find the korea install files there

Thanks! You are an ACE sir. Korea now up and running!

Blog Entries
    Re-uploaded a new all in one file to mediafire for the PTO-RS expansion. Was missing a file. New at this and sorry for any problems anyone had with the original download i provided . Problem should be solved now. Regards,Scott

Awesome!! Will redownload it tnought and try installing it again. 👍

Members who have read this thread: 1