SH60S knighthawk

Thread: SH60S knighthawk

SH60S knighthawk

First test of the model, an update of the CeraSim Blackhawk. By the way, does anybody know where can I find SH60S textures for the Cerasim UH60L?

Quote Originally Posted by jagl04 View Post
    First test of the model, an update of the CeraSim Blackhawk. By the way, does anybody know where can I find SH60S textures for the Cerasim UH60L?

Looking amazing my friend keep up the great job
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Great job Alberto

Bill

i have several S textures theyre at flightsim.com

This looks superb. I'm curious to figure out the best way to swap the cockpit to more closely match the instrumentation of the MH-60S.

Quote Originally Posted by simulloyd View Post
    This looks superb. I'm curious to figure out the best way to swap the cockpit to more closely match the instrumentation of the MH-60S.
    The closest "glass" panel is in the Aerosoft Sea/Jayhawk, but you would lose all the correct functions on the Cera (outside of a few small hydraulic pump issues) going that route.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    The closest "glass" panel is in the Aerosoft Sea/Jayhawk, but you would lose all the correct functions on the Cera (outside of a few small hydraulic pump issues) going that route.
    For my own use, I have a mixed model with the interior model of Aerosoft and the external model of CeraSim, both for the SH60F and the SH60S. But, obviously, this is something one can do in his own computer, but cannot be uploaded because of copyrights.

The project goes on. Now with new textures

Great repaint. There are a few antenna you could remove if you needed to spare some polygons, the left side HF antenna is not on the MH-60S.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Great repaint. There are a few antenna you could remove if you needed to spare some polygons, the left side HF antenna is not on the MH-60S.
    I tried to remove it, and also the side antennae near the cabin, but when I do it several animations of the landing gear dissapear. When you donīt have the source file adding parts is easy, but removing them sometimes not, at least with the tool I use.

Got it, well no one will notice and the mods you were able to add look the part, most will overlook the UH style stabilator.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 2