Takka takka takka - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Takka takka takka

Didn't quite escape.
    I finished a complete revamp of Elvington for the Halibag last night... I have no idea whatsoever what I could do for a Buchon! It's another excellent addition to the FSX warbirds collection, though.

Ian P.

Happy that the Bf109G series are getting a rework but I'm with Huub, the 'Mule' would welcome, or more to my taste, the Bf109F.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Forget 45 years of division and all the awful looking post-war buildings. The HA-1112 is the true punishment for starting two world wars.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    Happy that the Bf109G series are getting a rework but I'm with Huub, the 'Mule' would welcome, or more to my taste, the Bf109F.

Feedback much appreciated, and I'll think about it. I do believe that FSX needs more aircraft that are very challenging to fly (Capt Sim's F-104 comes to mind, very much enjoyed flying approaches in that), and am very thankful that Bernt did the aerodynamics for the 109's and Me-262 (Special Edition) as he really made the stories about flying the real aircraft come to life. In which case the S-199 could perhaps eventually use a revamp, and that was one must have been one of the toughest to truly master (and it was an absolute treat to get feedback from a real former S-199 pilot, too).

Just came back to Czech Republic from Duxford. It was best show so far. See 4 Buchons with soundtrack from BoB was amazing. So excited with Buchon for FSX, Last week I really considired to unistall FSX but this help me to keep it Anyway, where is a pre-order button???

Something amazing https://flic.kr/p/285fjm1

I think that 's not at all what Huub wrote……..

Cees

While I have the pics, here are a few more Buchon WIP, both 1968 Battle of Britain film and modern versions.

Halifax is wrapped up, and just needs the website to be done, and so if all goes well the release should be next week....

Oh man, Mike! I've been wanting a quality Buchon in flight sim back to the early FS2004 days, and these latest screenshots are absolutely mouth watering. I love the one in desert markings in particular, depicting G-AWHE when it was owned by Richard Lake in the UK.

The pics look great. I'm definitely looking forward to flying this bird (The Halifax as well. )

Wow! Been wanting a Buchon for flight sim for ages too, cant wait to fly it. That desert schemed Buchon looks brilliant.

My favourite aircraft will be finaly in FSX!!!!!! Thank you so much!

Hope the Buchon comes with at least one pukka Spanish skin Mike.
    I've never much liked the pseudo 109E paint jobs but I know I'm in the minority there....
    Really looking forward to the 'Gustav', up until P3D4 the G and the K worked fine, it was just the F that had the opaque glazing bug.
    Always good to get decent subjects brought up to the new normal!

Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Really looking forward to the 'Gustav', up until P3D4 the G and the K worked fine, it was just the F that had the opaque glazing bug.
    Always good to get decent subjects brought up to the new normal!
    Can I assume you're referring to the FS9 109K? I ask because the FSX works just fine in P3Dv4 for me.

And as for doing an F, well, no one has said I wouldn't.

Great screenies, Mike ! Masterpieces ! Both of 'em!

Looks like here's where your heart really remains ( not saying that the Fax looks anything less superb ! ;-)

Looking forward to them !

cheers,
    jan

Love the Buchons! Looking forward to them!
    Mark

With Mike mentioning next week for a possible release, I will be glued to the FSX Forum more than usual. Can't wait. Thanks for the great pictures Mike. Looks like an instant classic.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Without a shadow of a doubt, I will buy the Buchon, the Gustav and the Hallifax. But I must admit that I'm actually waiting for a Stirling...

I guess I'll be waiting for a long time, as no one seems to be willing to do one.

Priller

Quote Originally Posted by mike_cyul View Post
    Can I assume you're referring to the FS9 109K? I ask because the FSX works just fine in P3Dv4 for me.

And as for doing an F, well, no one has said I wouldn't.
    Your Bf109G and Bf109K work without any hassle in FSX and FSX-S Mike, tried both in P3D3 (up to v.3) and the Bf109G had the opaque glazing bug while the Bf109K continued without any drama.
    However, the Bf109G did a big dummy spit in P3D4 while the Bf109K carried on as usual.
    The Bf109F (well, it was FS9) did not want to look at FSX.
    I like to 'experiment'......

Have you planning civilian cockipit as well?

0764:G-AWHH / 9 by David Whitworth, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbed View Post
    Have you planning civilian cockipit as well?
    Yes. The cockpit will be as representative as I can make it.

Really looking forward to fire this one up!

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by mike_cyul View Post
    Yes. The cockpit will be as representative as I can make it.
    Mike,

I'll go through my references to see what pictures I have of the specific modeled aircraft, and any other Buchon stuff I have.

Cheers

Paul

Hope the Buchon comes with at least one pukka Spanish skin Mike.
    I've never much liked the pseudo 109E paint jobs but I know I'm in the minority there....
    There were quite some differences between the Spanish operational Hispano Aviación HA-1112-M1L aircraft and the Buchons used in the Battle of Britain movie and those who are still flying.
    I would love to see the Spanish version with the Hispano HS-404 20mm cannon, 80mm Oerlikon rockets and fins on the wings as well. But so far I didn't read that these models will be included.

The only reason I like the Buchon in early Luftwafffe colours is just because I have seen the Battle of Britain move at least 25 times. But for me the Buchon is a completely different aircraft than the Bf109 Emil. The shape of the nose with the reversed Daimler-Benz looked much better than the normal positioned Merlin with the large cooler. The HA-1112-M4L, the Merlin engined two-seater, with large bubble top canopy and modified stabilo and counter weight balanced rudder, is one of the best looking aircraft know, but this aircraft really doesn't look like a Messerschmitt anymore.

In fact, just to prove the Buchon doesn't really look like the Emil they dressed the Buchon up as a Hawker Hurricane in the same movie. In the famous "repeat please" scene, only the aircraft in the front are Hurricanes, the aircraft in the back are Buchons again...............

Cheers,
    Huub

I never looking forward to much for something for FSX B-25 from Warbirdsim as well

Members who have read this thread: 0