P3D/P4D screenshots redux...oops! - Page 46
Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 36383940414243444546474849505152535456 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1959

Thread: P3D/P4D screenshots redux...oops!

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post
    Back to work on MJ's C-47 project (DDW) for more detail finally.

not to sound negative, but over all appearance will change significantly when the model is updated with PBR for p3d v4.4+, while the bumps wont change the metal appearance will be something completely different

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    not to sound negative, but the overall appearance will change significantly when the model is updated with PBR for p3d v4.4+, while the bumps won't change the metal appearance will be something completely different
    No plans for P3DV4. Think Manfred is tinkering with the P3Dv4 PBR model, but I'm using P3Dv3 at the moment. Just getting some of the lines and rivets in place and not worried about the metal. Besides isn't there another Douglas soon to be released for those who want P3Dv4 and PBR?

My focus will be on MSFS when it's available skipping all the rest. Finally a sim that's done right!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Rivet gun at work... hope I got all of them! Monty's bird almost ready.

Last edited by TuFun; October 5th, 2019 at 02:36.

Nice pic Matt. "Hard deck my ass. We nailed that son of a bitch."
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Glad to have the old girl back in P3D!

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Matt, is this beautiful paint available for download? Thanks, Pete

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post
    No plans for P3DV4. Think Manfred is tinkering with the P3Dv4 PBR model, but I'm using P3Dv3 at the moment. Just getting some of the lines and rivets in place and not worried about the metal. Besides isn't there another Douglas soon to be released for those who want P3Dv4 and PBR?

My focus will be on MSFS when it's available skipping all the rest. Finally a sim that's done right!
    Have you checked the posts and images by AH, theyre doing a DAK with all the trimings including PBR and UHD textures

I may be wrong but Matt Wynn is doing a UHD Dak, whether its the same one or an update to MJs one its yet to be defined

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Matt, is this beautiful paint available for download? Thanks, Pete
    www.avsim.com today

Have you checked the posts and images by AH, theyre doing a DAK with all the trimings including PBR and UHD textures

I may be wrong but Matt Wynn is doing a UHD Dak, whether its the same one or an update to MJs one its yet to be defined
    I've been following the project and those jumpers look cool in the DAK version and also the DC-3 package looks to be a winner! MJ fixed a few things texture-wise
    and I forward all the updates I've done thus far. One more item I'm conferencing with him before this MJ (DDW) DAK goes out to the public.

Ted-

I’ve been salivating over her for months now... looking forward to seeing her up close and personal soon

C

Quote Originally Posted by cavaricooper View Post
    Ted-

I’ve been salivating over her for months now... looking forward to seeing her up close and personal soon

C
    It's 5:11 am it's time for a nap! I'm on the west coast USA and MJ is in Europe so I stay up all morning to correspond with the project. We are almost ready.

Ted-

C
    I've received an updated .mdl (model) to work with today. Changes are in the works... standby!

In the meantime a few more on how the metal is coming along.

Woo hoo! That’s good news indeed!

C

Here we have the SkyDesigners LFMO Caritat -- much modified for AI traffic. The second airframe is the M2M offering. The others are all statics (slightly oversized).
    It would be good to be able to shown AI Mirage 2000s here, but there are no current aircraft available. The Fernando Martinez aircraft will work in FSX, but not in P3Dv4.5

The M2M Mirage 2000C out of LFMO.

The IRIS F-16B.

Some people say that they can't get the HUD to work in P3Dv4.5 -- but here it is.

Dave

Woo hoo! That’s good news indeed!

C
    Peek at KN628 tail!

Update 10-14

Minor cosmetic.

P3Dv3 No HDR Yes DR

Members who have read this thread: 39